IGNORED

White pizza

Solo Strike

Guest idrn

isn't it called whipped cream? whipping cream sounds like some kind of sensual ointment for your S+M paddle

isn't it called whipped cream? whipping cream sounds like some kind of sensual ointment for your S+M paddle

funny you should say that, because the whipping cream that Oetker uses has carrageenan in it, which can be used as a sexual lubricant and microbicide

Ha, quite possibly. Who knows, I've just finished off all the booze left from the weekend. I'll probably regret this thread in the morning. It still sounds like an abomination. How does it work?!

No, it is whipping cream. Liquid cream that is easier to 'whip' than single or double cream. Whipped cream is the result.

Edit:

Here is some Dr Oetker stabilizer for 'whipping cream'.

13034ingredients.jpg

Ha, quite possibly. Who knows, I've just finished off all the booze left from the weekend. I'll probably regret this thread in the morning. It still sounds like an abomination. How does it work?!

i'm imagining some sort of béchamel-ish deal. like the white sauce in lasagne.

A 'white' pizza is where instead of tomato sauce, a white sauce is used (like an Alfredo), or no sauce at all, and the cheese is the white part.

And personally, I find it disgusting. A pizza (for me) must have tomato sauce, or pesto at the very least.

i don't see why it would be disgusting

different from normal pizza but, if the ingredients are good, why would it be disgusting

i don't understand

It's like chicken on pizza - it's just wrong. I want to taste tomato when I bite into a slice of pizza, not cream.

That being said, I fucking LOVE chicken linguine Alfredo.

whipping cream is just cream really. it is cream for whipping, not cream this is already whipped, or whipped cream. cream makes a lot of things taste great. i'm sure white pizza would be no exception, especially with mashed potatoes, garlic, and oregano. mmmmmmm.

Guest telikan

proper white pizza:

59407944_9a5c18d8ef.jpg

no fucking vegetables! that one could use a little more olive oil though, white pizza's almost all about the olive oil.

Guest Gary C
proper white pizza:

59407944_9a5c18d8ef.jpg

no fucking vegetables! that one could use a little more olive oil though, white pizza's almost all about the olive oil.

:flower:

proper white pizza:

59407944_9a5c18d8ef.jpg

Ooh, that looks quite nice actually. So it is basically really creamy cheese? I'm probably up for that. I'll retract my original "sounds vile" comment and everything.

Archived