IGNORED

Bichez b squirtin

Siegecow

female ejaculation is quite intriguing.

i was actually pretty skeptical of it's existence ( i too thought it was all faked) until it actually happened on top of me

it's a nice bonus, and oddly my fiancee didn't even know she could do it until like 3 years into our relationship.

lol, more interested in the 'orgasmatron' implant electrodes into our spinal cords so we can push our buttons. lmao.

apparently they might have to put a programmed limit to its use :laughing:

im getting the russian hacked chinese model thanks.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg1692...-my-button.html

is this the "G" spot ?

*not being naive*

i think for the most part it is, i've never heard of a clitoral orgasm alone resulting in an ejaculation nor have i seen it (not even faked)

i remember once my mate said it in the pub and we all just wouldnt let up that his bird pissed down his throat and he was all like 'nooooo way' for ages and we laughed so hard we all weed ourselves.

Guest Saskrotch
is this the "G" spot ?

*not being naive*

it's a combination of the g-spot and another gland or muscle i dont remember the name of / dont feel like looking up.

the reason some girls squirt constantly (cytheria anyone?) is because that specific gland or muscle i dont remember the name of / dont feel like looking up is enlarged, or distended or something.

one of the main things to help a girl squirt though is to make her body completely relaxed. you'll want to spend at least a week on full body massage before trying to get your lady to squirt. it's not mandatory but its a huge helper.

generally stimulation of the clit, along with stimulation of the roof of the vagina = good lady times

edit: i forgot the actual info about doing it haha

there were times when i was ridden that my mid section was completely soaked. that's my favorite way to make a woman orgasm... mainly cuz she does all the work!

Guest Drahken
is this the "G" spot ?

*not being naive*

i think for the most part it is, i've never heard of a clitoral orgasm alone resulting in an ejaculation nor have i seen it (not even faked)

I 've seen it, although not anything explosive like in videos. More of a spritz.

Its interesting that it indeed does come from the urethra, however it is not urine! It is an actual unique ejaculate from a female's version of the prostate. I guess some womens just have a very active prostate.

Guest Rambo
female ejaculation is quite intriguing.

i was actually pretty skeptical of it's existence ( i too thought it was all faked) until it actually happened on top of me

it's a nice bonus, and oddly my fiancee didn't even know she could do it until like 3 years into our relationship.

you're so consistent!

I like the videos where the guy is literally punching them in the vadge with their fingers/hand and then their hand gets blasted away by this high-pressure spray that hits the camera lens and she sits there grunting and convulsing.

Archived