IGNORED

Bull catches matador...

J3FF3R00

Guest beatfanatic
Very few things make me happier than seeing this sort of thing.

this

I dont feel bad for matadors at all after what they do to those bulls

"Good gored! Bull catches matador... and tears an eight-inch hole in his side"

that headline is pretty punny

Guest idrn

saw a bullfight when i was wee and in spain. was young enough to objectively perceive it as being fucking gash. no daredevil shit, just a load of prissy wankers thinking theyre hard cuz theyre taking it in turns to stick one tiny blade (with colourful feather shit on the end) into the bull. and then it losing strength and bleeding to death.

looks like the bull was already dying but that asshole will probably live to kill some more bulls, when will this shit be abolished for once

Guest idrn
bitch had it coming. bull fighting is horrible and he got what he deserved. how can animal cruelty like this go on? sick.

very easily. to be fair those bulls live very very happy and full lives in comparison to their meat industry bovine brothers. plus there are hundreds of years of cultural shit backing it up. to try and abolish or wail on bull fighting is ridiculous.

Guest Iain C
bitch had it coming. bull fighting is horrible and he got what he deserved. how can animal cruelty like this go on? sick.

very easily. to be fair those bulls live very very happy and full lives in comparison to their meat industry bovine brothers.

Truth. Not that this justifies or excuses bullfighting and this fellow got what he deserved. Has anybody ever read The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway? Papa loved some bullfighting.

Archived