IGNORED

Disney/Pixar's Up

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enter a new display name

I have read countless times that people have to tear while watching this movie.

Guest idrn

is there a decent cam/rip yet? tonight i feel like chilling with a couple of beers, a plate of pasta and having myself a good cry.

is there a decent cam/rip yet? tonight i feel like chilling with a couple of beers, a plate of pasta and having myself a good cry.

NO - go see it in the theatre. The beauty and poignancy of the story will be lost on a shitty cam or rip on your computer screen.

Guest Pennywise

NO - go see it in the theatre. The beauty and poignancy of the story will be lost on a shitty cam or rip on your computer screen.

and it will look crap, pixar movies are visually stunning

Guest zaphod

i loved this, but don't bother seeing it in 3d.

holy shit does it have a beautiful color palette.

Guest Mr Salads

I bothered seeing it in 3D and it was fantastic

Funny as hell, I teared up a couple times too.

Guest tronicphace

I keep trying to see it, but it's always sold out when I show up at the theater :\

Ive never seen a good cam rip. Ever

I saw it in 3D. Probably the most depressing Pixar movie to date.

Joyrex:

The age thing between those characters made me wonder, too. The guy had to be at least in his 90's.

Guest JohnTqs

hey dudes, the part where the balloons came up from behind the house with the two senior collectors in the front yard got her done like harder than fuck. i creamed a little when the young old dude fell in love with his wife and then i cried when she bit the dust. over all pixar is the king of the fuck you animations, , ,

Guest JohnTqs
Looking forward to taking my niece to see this over the weekend. Is there short before the film, like Pixar usually does?

yeah man, and it's pretty friggin cute

Guest bitroast

i still have to see the one about the little robot cleaning up the abondoned earth when suddenly he is visited by a much more modern, female robot and falls in love with her

Archived