IGNORED

why is tea good?

jules

tell me. all you tea drinkers. i have a new design project. i have to try and rebrand a popular tea company in the us. what makes tea better than coffee? is it because its relaxing? comforting? please share with me some tea stories to help my quest the perfect solution to this graphic conundrum. im a huge fan of simplicity. give me some taglines, some packaging ideas, short stories, anecdotes, etc..

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, we are off to a good start here. thats beauteaful. ill let that steep for a bit. but i really need to find a way for people to switch from tea brand A to tea brand 1.

and no jokes about tea bagging.

All the goodness of the sun in the tea leaves.  Coffee, on the other hand, is beans.  You know, the magical fruit.

yes, this is good. sun is good. the target is women 35+. they seem to like circles and soft shapes. the sun is a sphere.

tea bagging

edit lol lol

already on to you john. one step ahead son. :tongue:

Guest JohnTqs
tea bagging

edit lol lol

my favorite tea is lemon nestea from the gas station

tea bagging

edit lol lol

my favorite tea is lemon nestea from the gas station

im sure. and i bet you throw the plastic bottle you crumpled in your man hand on the ground after you piss on the side of said gas station in utter contempt for the non citizen proprietor.

thanks but lets not get off topic.

study english people

is that supposed to have a double meaning? are you telling me i cant speak the language or are you inferring that all english people drink tea and therefore need to be studied?

hey english people, what is your favorite brand of tea?

coffee gives me acid reflux and it makes my heart beat really fast. I drink tea now.

I think you have many more options with flavors of tea that aren't all chemicals and artificial flavors.

I love me some earl grey, chamomile and green jasmine. Those are my jams.

Also,

I'm not British, but can tell you I like this brand...

0755577-150.jpg

also I wish I could describe to you how good this tea is...

AAAAAoYtjecAAAAAAODHrA.jpg

It is Mariage Frères, Marco Polo Tea.

It is almost sweet and fruity with a vanilla-ish taste. That description doesn't do it much justice. If you are ever in a fancy grocery store, pick this shit up. It also makes a really nice gift because whoever gets it will love you for it.

Also,

I'm not British, but can tell you I like this brand...

0755577-150.jpg

also I wish I could describe to you how good this tea is...

AAAAAoYtjecAAAAAAODHrA.jpg

It is Mariage Frères, Marco Polo Tea.

It is almost sweet and fruity with a vanilla-ish taste. That description doesn't do it much justice. If you are ever in a fancy grocery store, pick this shit up. It also makes a really nice gift because whoever gets it will love you for it.

very nice. is marco polo tea hard to find? just kidding. no, thats looks tight. i dont want to make this everyday brand look too high end though. i will seek that out though. thanks man.

ok, we are off to a good start here. thats beauteaful. ill let that steep for a bit. but i really need to find a way for people to switch from tea brand A to tea brand 1.

so do they have to switch from coffee to tea or from tea brand A to brand 1?

"I'm off my teats!"

1) It's versitile. Not only are there a bajillion kinds, but you can have it warm or cold, with milk or without... if you want it sweet you can have it with sugar or honey... or for something more refreshing a bit of lemon... there are SO MANY things you can do with tea, and I haven't even gotten into blending my own or anything weird like that.

2) It's not coffee.

Guest Iain C

I switch brands of tea frequently these days after several years (a lifetime, really) of complacently drinking Tetley. If you're serious, PM me. I take tea seriously. I'll give you some insight into why tea is personally important to me, why I think it's culturally important (although this is largely UK-specific) and, as I feel might be most practically useful to you, what motivates me to try a new brand (with a focus on advertising/marketing and packaging).

Guest ezkerraldean

i really, really fucking love tea

i shall attempt to introduce it to the uncivilised heathen canadians this summer

Guest ezkerraldean
UKers love for tea is from trying to grasp their long gone imperialistic past.

indeed

when drinking tea i regularly don my redcoat and pith helmet, and reminisce about the good old days hunting lions in the Raj

Guest Franklin

Tea is the great equalizer; enjoyed by royalty and paupers, by generals and by privates, by the old world and the new one.

then write something about every event in history, planned and unplanned, happened with a cup of tea nearby.

i'd love to work on this more but ive got tons of shit to do!

Archived