IGNORED

Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland

Rubin Farr

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the game was fun, re-played it earlier this year actually.

The film looks like it could either be great or shite. There will be no middle ground though imo...

cast looks great. not sure about fry as the cat tho. michael sheen and tim peggot-smith are perfect.

Mia Wasikowska ... Alice Kingsley

Johnny Depp ... The Mad Hatter

Anne Hathaway ... The White Queen

Michael Sheen ... The White Rabbit

Helena Bonham Carter ... The Red Queen

Alan Rickman ... The Caterpillar

Christopher Lee ... The Jabberwock

Stephen Fry ... The Cheshire Cat

Crispin Glover ... The Knave of Hearts

Timothy Spall ... The Bloodhound

Marton Csokas ... Charles Kingsley

Noah Taylor ... The March Hare

Matt Lucas ... Tweedledee / Tweedledum

Eleanor Tomlinson ... Fiona Chataway

Lindsay Duncan ... Helen Kingsley

Frances de la Tour ... Aunt Imogene

Annalise Basso ... The May Pole Dancer

John Hopkins ... Lowell Manchester

Tim Pigott-Smith ... Lord Ascot

I thnk this movie is going to be fantastic, as long as johnny depp acts nothing like he did in chocolate factory :confused:

And the game i've played like a million times, i never get tired of it on nightmare mode. Even if the gameplay isn't the best the look of it is just so stunning. I wish the throwing cards were stronger and didn't use up so much magic though. They were supposed to make a movie of the game with sarah michelle gellar as alice, I don't know whatever happened to that.

Stephan Fry as the cat will probably be pretty cool, I imagine it will be CG with just his voice.

I don't think manson will ever finish that movie. Most projects he attempts other than music never gets finished. He should just paint.

I think the last movie of Burtons that I liked was Big Fish, and all the one's before that. So i'm really holding out that this one will be awesome. But I don't know what to think. Def. a great cast.

BATMAN FOREVER

I don't think manson will ever finish that movie. Most projects he attempts other than music never gets finished. He should just paint.

I think the last movie of Burtons that I liked was Big Fish, and all the one's before that. So i'm really holding out that this one will be awesome. But I don't know what to think. Def. a great cast.

BATMAN FOREVER

Hol' up . . . 

You didn't like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?

edit: "you" needed a lower-case "o".

Guest Adjective

honestly not interested, he's so hit or miss with me

i do enjoy quite a few though:

batman returns

Sleepy Hollow

beetlejuice

maybe edward scissorhands but i haven't seen that as an adult

i think the key, for me, is that there's some darkness mixed in to keep his goofball sugary candy cartoonishness in check, otherwise it just gets annoying.

BATMAN FOREVER

Hol' up . . . 

You didn't like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?

edit: "you" needed a lower-case "o".

nope, was terribly let down. Johnny Depp was just too intense for me. Not saying its a horrible movie overall, but every time i've tried to re-watch it I just can't sit through it. And yes i've tried watching it on drugs. Didn't work :(. Just my opinion though. I know many people that loved it to death.

Guest my usernames always really suck

wait for it on DVD, the theatres will be full of hipsters and teenagers decked in Hot Topic

Archived