1. 1. pick one

• I love it
    • I hate it
    • I am indifferent to it

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Adjective

i've heard eating garlic is a good mosquito repellent because they hate italians. this should give garlic a leg up with gulf coast watmmers

i made some pico two days ago and my fingers fucking stank of garlic, cilantro, and lime and i couldnt stop just sitting around and smelling my fingers all day.

i love life. garlic, cilantro, lime. ginger if you're feelin sassy. that's all i need. cracking open that garlic on the cutting board, it's like the first time every time. this is why food trumps drugs. it's like the first time every time.

should i turn this into a garlic v cilantro thread? garlic would probably run the table. yeah. it's that good. have you tried it? yeah i'm not joking. garlic.

i've never tried garlic, whats it like?

Guest Adjective

a dash of ambien in your pico is a great way to squish time and space into a shadowy dream gel of... i forget, i remember it as vaguely positive though.

if i die any time soon watmm (by the way i actually told my wife a few monhts ago to post on watmm in the event of my death) just know that i love life because i'm so happy just to have garlic and cilantro in my life

The leaves are the gayest part of coriander, you can eat the whole lot, seeds and root. Also,

Men gave this herb to their women before seducing them in the Middle Ages since it has a mildly narcoleptic (sedative) effect - hence its name of 'dizzy corn'.

cilantro is great but it does taste kind of soapy to me when I focus on it. Isn't it one of those litmus test things, like ginger, which will taste soapy to some and not to others? Strangely I have no problem with raw ginger, but any form of pickled ginger, especially the type they serve with sushi, tastes soapy as hell to me.

I like it, but it tastes like I'm eating meat, which scares me a little when I first bite into something with it.

looks like i am the only one who hates it. tastes like grass to me. i can deal when its in pico, but sprinkled dry on other foods is no good for me

woahhhh buddy. what does your woman think of cilantro?

Archived