IGNORED

going back to cali!

QBLA

if there's one thing i gained in florida... that would be a nice, sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet, ample sized SPANK BANK!

You know what this means Asymm... the day before you move, you gotta tap that Yoga Pants neighbour of yours - just tap it when the boyfriend is out, and be on your way!

you approve of adultery joyrex??

Not in the least! But if Asymm wants to take it to the bank, and make a deposit (har har), then that's up to him!

nah yo! i was talking to her last week and she had this skirt on with a slit up the side... she had all kinds of cellulite... i deleted her from my spank bank!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm putting in my 2 week notice today...

my wife flies out to cali on wednesday to go to her new job...

i was able to get my old job back at a higher wage...

she's going to look for a house to rent...

she comes back and we get everything ready to move...

we leave for cali at the end of the month...

we're still figuring out our house situation, but we have 3 to 5 months to figure it out! we'll probably hire an agency to take care of that for us!

cali is becoming more of a reality day by day!

word up man! we have to get together for lunch! where in the valley do you think you'll be based?

we're looking to find a place in sylmar because it's pretty close to where my wife will work. i'll be working at the same place on coldwater canyon and sherman way! lunch sounds cool... there is (was?) a great sushi place on sherman way that i used to frequent before we moved out to florida! we can meet up there when we settle!

More Infinite Complexity shows?

the last one we met at was the last one i attended... and played at... back in like april 2005!

Guest nene multiple assgasms

Should be moving to the bay. For shame.

lol at gene cracking up.

Guest Mr Salads

word up man! we have to get together for lunch! where in the valley do you think you'll be based?

we're looking to find a place in sylmar because it's pretty close to where my wife will work. i'll be working at the same place on coldwater canyon and sherman way! lunch sounds cool... there is (was?) a great sushi place on sherman way that i used to frequent before we moved out to florida! we can meet up there when we settle!

Sylmar, eh

I played some disc golf up there last summer. Kind of a weird town.

Sylmar, eh

I played some disc golf up there last summer. Kind of a weird town.

i'm not familiar with sylmar either... we're gonna be looking in those general areas except for pacioma. basically we're gonna be looking not farther north than sylmar, not farther west than chatsworth, and not farther south than reseda... that's basically a triangle sector between those three towns with granada hills, van nuys, san fernando, panorama city, north granada hills basically in that sector.

if there's one thing i gained in florida... that would be a nice, sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet, ample sized SPANK BANK!

You know what this means Asymm... the day before you move, you gotta tap that Yoga Pants neighbour of yours - just tap it when the boyfriend is out, and be on your way!

Not in the least! But if Asymm wants to take it to the bank, and make a deposit (har har), then that's up to him!

Ok, Joyrex, I'm gonna be civil here but read that statement you made back to yourself and ask what is wrong with it.

My idea of you is now an introverted geek who doesn't get enough action, plays video games and power trips on his internet forum, all whilst approving of (or seeing no problem with) adultery.

It's up to you!

Ok, Joyrex, I'm gonna be civil here but read that statement you made back to yourself and ask what is wrong with it.

My idea of you is now an introverted geek who doesn't get enough action, plays video games and power trips on his internet forum, all whilst approving of (or seeing no problem with) adultery.

It's up to you!

Couldn't be further from reality, my friend. No reason I can't make a suggestion like that, knowing full well that Asymm would never cheat on his wife - are you so introverted and a shut-in that you don't hang with other guys and talk shit like that?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Iain C

Couldn't be further from reality, my friend. No reason I can't make a suggestion like that, knowing full well that Asymm would never cheat on his wife - are you so introverted and a shut-in that you don't hang with other guys and talk shit like that?

Maybe he just hangs out with guys who aren't all macho-bullshit back-slapping bros?

Maybe he just hangs out with guys who aren't all macho-bullshit back-slapping bros?

hahahah ...

+ yeah good luck with the move ... and yeah hahahah .. for so many varying reasons .. none of them snide .. oks .. forum lovers and gentlemen of leisure

yeah... northridge it is... we got a townhouse at a modern looking place that "my usernames usually sucks" would hate! will take pics when i arrive... about 2 weeks time!

yesterday was supposed to have been my last day at work... but my boss pleaded that i come in a couple more days... so i said sure! the movers come on wed. or thurs to pack our shit! we're having a moving sale next weekend for the stuff we're not taking with us! then we leave for cali within the first week of august... Estimated date of arrival is august 4th!

Archived