IGNORED

going back to cali!

QBLA

word up! my wife has been offered a job in granada hills, ca! we've been thinking about it hard for 2 days, she's going to make the call tomorrow and the process will take about 3 weeks... so basically, we'll be up in the valley area of cali, my old boss confirmed to me that he'll give me my job back, we got friends and peeps looking for places for us to rent for the time being, we've got 3 months to figure out what to do with our current house (we'll probably refinance and rent it)... so i'll be stolling the streets of north hollywood on my lunch break... AVOIDING DISABLED BITCH SLAPS!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

David Cross look-alike leaves trail of shimmering nut-juice from Florida to Cali. Story at 11...

Story cancelled, trail appeared to be female.

Guest Enter a new display name

Something has been bothering me since you took this important decision, Asymmetrical Head... What does Miles think about moving back to California?

well , you'll be back with your friends which is cool.

friends... cousins... all of which i've said nothing to yet... suprise them i think! the only thing i'm concerned with is the house and telling my mom!

if there's one thing i gained in florida... that would be a nice, sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet, ample sized SPANK BANK!

if there's one thing i gained in florida... that would be a nice, sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet, ample sized SPANK BANK!

You know what this means Asymm... the day before you move, you gotta tap that Yoga Pants neighbour of yours - just tap it when the boyfriend is out, and be on your way!

You know what this means Asymm... the day before you move, you gotta tap that Yoga Pants neighbour of yours - just tap it when the boyfriend is out, and be on your way!

you approve of adultery joyrex??

you approve of adultery joyrex??

Not in the least! But if Asymm wants to take it to the bank, and make a deposit (har har), then that's up to him!

Archived