IGNORED

looking for the BEST music to drive fast to

Guest chax

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm still going through all the suggestions on the second page, this is taking way longer than i initially imagined.

the thing is though is that i never listen to french electro/house music at all, so this is like exploring a whole new genre for me. i'm not very knowledgeable on that end of the electronic spectrum unfortunately. i love principles of geometry though and i JUST found out they released a new track a while ago that i had no idea about: http://hypem.com/track/779780

this will be the last track as the sun rises at 6:30, it's totally perfect

okay after some time, i went through EVERYTHING

sammy hagar- i can't drive 55

suicide - ghost rider

sugar ray - mean machine

Warrant - Heaven Isn't Too Far Away

ALL of these tracks have way too many vocals with singing and guitars. also very 80's....not feeling it in a good way at all, can't stand guitar music or vocals sorry

still not feeling it

what the fuck seriously fuck japan anime melodramatic shit

interesting, but not car 4am driving worthy

don't really like outkast, it's all very played out since hey ya

Chris Rea - Driving Home For Christmas

no :angry:

everyone i know hates winnipeg so this is definitely going on there. seriously fuck all of northwestern ontario (including thunder bay)

try driving to floaty atmospheric music with jazzy funky drumming, like David Axelrod - Song Of Innocence, and speed won't matter.

listened to this...not the right kind of mood for the night man. maybe at an afterparty we'll throw it on or something

Chris Rea - Road To Hell

absolutely not

I LOVE THIS where can i get it, is it vinyl only? i just found where to get this. seriously thanks soooo much for bringing this to my attention

and with that i need to continue the rest of this in another post due to 'quote limit exceded'

"You have posted more than the allowed number of quoted blocks of text "

Warrant- Heaven Isnt Too Far Away

jesus fuck no

the first one from death proof is impossible to drive to.

dj shadow used to be good, his first two albums were great...but then yeah he decided to 'branch out' and create other types of music, not listening to people who want similar styles of music, i could create a thread on this kind of concept

baha men - who let the dogs out?

only the barking mad remix plz

EVEN BETTER: el chombo - chacarron

love this

Celldweller is awesome freeway music.

naahhhh the prodigy does it way better

i don't drive but i reckon disco could be fun

maybe 20 years ago

If you're a coked-out Tom Selleck speeding along the Pacific Coast highway, at dusk, in a '86 Lamborghini this is what's probably playing on your radio.

FUCK YES <3 takeshi

<h1 id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading">Star Wars and Other Galactic Funk

</h1>good album

i don't know what's going on here but i don't like star wars

freebird DUH

no way

This would be pretty intense to drive fast to...

Alot of Underworld's catalogue lends itself to fast driving.

absolutely! i need to explore the entire catalogue. this one song is really nice. i'm also reading a ton of stuff off here: http://ikiks-electro...ic.blogspot.com

no

no

how can you not like this?

lol this was filmed in our old basement.

i don't listen to or enjoy guitar music, or anything with lots of vocals or singing. neither do any of my friends.

cheers!

we still need the cheers emoticon and all the others that are missing because i miss them

but overall this mix is coming together very well with many different styles of music. i'm exploring so many genres of electronic music that i rarely listen to and am really branching out away from the core idm that i always listen to. idm is basically my musical comfort zone so this is great i'm listening to other stuff now.

some other stuff i have on the mix is MSTRKRFT, YUKSEK, the toxic avenger, danger, ratatat, etc.

also check out this awesome song i just found: http://hypem.com/track/842512/Rafale+-+Drive+Tez+remix

thanks again for the help everyone, definitely appreciate all the input and opinions

a coked-out Tom Selleck speeding along the Pacific Coast highway, at dusk, in a '86 Lamborghini

this is about the coolest thing possible

not nec. for driving fast (i'm not a speedster when i drive... i like to cruise), but i really love driving to "death fuck" by "the tuss"... especially when you're at a red light!

i don't listen to or enjoy guitar music, or anything with lots of vocals or singing. neither do any of my friends.

lol

Archived