IGNORED

Woman kills her baby, eats part of brain and toes

Rubin Farr

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The state of cannibalism today is a bit sad.

Prove me wrong. aside from maybe two or three child eaters, its and ocean of shit. how much of this tired trash will people be remembering in the next 15 years?

Guest Iain C

I was going to post this earlier except I was going to use the title "They need to do way instain mother"

This article has some more juicy info: http://www.google.co...QBV-kgD99N2S380

Officers called to the home early Sunday found the boy's mother, Otty Sanchez, sitting on the couch with a self-inflicted wound to her chest and her throat partially slashed, screaming "I killed my baby! I killed my baby!" police said. She told officers the devil made her do it, police said.

I've got a real prurient interest in stuff like this, I'm not going to pretend to be saddened.

Guest Georges Bataille

would've been more interesting if she had butchered the baby, then posing by its side with the two swords in her hands, grinning.

Guest joshier

her excuse was that it was the 'devil' and a person commented on the news story

I can see why such nasty comments have been made. This is a very sick women! This just shows how lost our world is. I hope this women repents, and may God have mercy on her soul.

is that irony? i don't know but to me it all seems too linked in with religion, though obviously she was crazy before but it seems like she's reassured herself from that.

Guest Stoppit

Joshier, Iain... this was a lovely thread before y'all came in and starting all the feudin'.

Let's just enjoy the baby eating like civilised people, shall we?

Joshier, Iain... this was a lovely thread before y'all came in and starting all the feudin'.

Let's just enjoy the baby eating like civilised people, shall we?

I call the thighs! I loves me some babby thighs!

Archived