IGNORED

I sparred with a girl

perunamuusi

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok some good advice in here thanks guys. i think i'm gonna play it pretty cool at teh dojo on saturday and make like nothing happened. chances are we won't be paired again up during the session anyway.

afterwards i'll convince her to share a hot chocolate with me by the vending machine in the foyer. then when it seems everyone else has left, i'll get her out in the back car park for some reason... i dunno, maybe i'll tell her i have some cool spare ninja tabi boots in the back of my van that might fit her. if i work on my guarded cross choke between now and then i reckon i have a good chance of grappling her into the back of the van where i can deal a swift 1 2 chudan zuki to her abdomen. this should wind her for long enough to get my tanden all nice and kiritsu before getting her into a horizontal shiko dachi and adopting a seiza before i uchi her in the kyusho.

Guest Dr. Bunsen Honeydew

This seemed more like a lion post. anyhow, if shes 15 then her parents are bound to be about somewhere.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

ignore her completely. it'll drive her crazy and she'll come to you.

how old is ludd? if i remember right he has a big old beard and is nordic. looks about 28 and is gay. so *shrug*

Guest Renivatio

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh

HAHAHAHA TRHAT SHIT IS PRICELES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SO FUCKING FUNNY LETS SAY IT AGAIN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*FALLOUS OUT OF CHAIR INTO LAVA* OPS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fucking LOL

Guest abusivegeorge

ignore her completely. it'll drive her crazy and she'll come to you.

how old is ludd? if i remember right he has a big old beard and is nordic. looks about 28 and is gay. so *shrug*

He's twelve.

This is the funniest fucking thread I've read in a long time.

go meet a real woman you coward, that or you wanna fuck a 15 year old...i dont know which one it is

no way. my penus is too small for teh real ladies. plus i hope if she has not seen a penus before then she wont know that all the scabs are not normal

i made a song to capture the way she make me feel in my balls

yeeeeeeeee.mp3

Guest Xellos

go meet a real woman you coward, that or you wanna fuck a 15 year old...i dont know which one it is

no way. my penus is too small for teh real ladies. plus i hope if she has not seen a penus before then she wont know that all the scabs are not normal

i made a song to capture the way she make me feel in my balls

yeeeeeeeee.mp3

Brilliant.

does the thread where lion did custom threats for everyone still exist?

i think mine was "i'd touch you with the jab and you'd be stumbling down queer street, from my weakest punch"

whaaaaaaaat dude, that's fucking awesome, i wish i would have posted in that thread now

Archived