IGNORED

I sparred with a girl

perunamuusi

i just got home from my jiu jitsu class. now, im in a beginner class and there are other guys in their 20s and 30s along with me but tonight there was a girl that couldnt have been older than 15 (I could tell because of her belt color) and shes pretty fucking cute. She had pigtails and pretty big tits (I could see under her gi at some points)

we all split up and practice passing guard etc and after a few reps each we switch partners... it so happened that when I got around to practicing with her we go into sparring

so we starting sparring and im in her guard. Eventually I work an armbar and I get a really sloppy armbar and her hand ends up right on my cock... for a split second i thought i would try and slide down to get a better position on it but I realized she wasn't even trying to fight it off... she just let her hand sit right on my cock.... still not knowing what to do, she decides to grab a handful of my junk in a way I could only describe as sexy.... i let this go on for about 3 more seconds and i finally let go and we restart position

after practice she gave me this real funny look...

what do I do WATMM?

next practice is saturday

:emotawesomepm9:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh

HAHAHAHA TRHAT SHIT IS PRICELES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SO FUCKING FUNNY LETS SAY IT AGAIN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*FALLOUS OUT OF CHAIR INTO LAVA* OPS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

she was just checking to make sure you were a dude. I am sure she was shocked as well.

not as shocked as your mom when she picks you up from ER and sees what i did to your face with my advancing choku zuki

You have to kiss her in the middle of your next match.  She wants it.  I'm sure she won't kick you in the crotch in front of the entire class and end with a stern talking to from your sensei, coach, or whatever you want to call the guy that yells insults at you until you produce results.

Guest Adjective

does the thread where lion did custom threats for everyone still exist?

i think mine was "i'd touch you with the jab and you'd be stumbling down queer street, from my weakest punch"

does the thread where lion did custom threats for everyone still exist?

i think mine was "i'd touch you with the jab and you'd be stumbling down queer street, from my weakest punch"

that was one of my alltime favourite WATMM posts

Guest Calx Sherbet

what is in your avvy? i've always wondered

oh and your name too.

what's wrong with grainy black and white richard?

Archived