IGNORED

Inglourious Basterds

lumpenprol

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest assegai

Kermode actually said it best....Tarantino is genius filmmaker however after Jackie Brown he's becoming to Tarantino and needs someone to chill him out/focus him more and the guy will make another masterpiece.

Guest Mirezzi

Every clip I've seen or heard makes me angry because I can't stand Brad Pitt's voice. That's really what I hate about him...his voice. He just sounds like a 12 year-old idiot in everything.

watched this last night. it was probably the most awful theater experience i've ever had. this fat guy to the right of us probably had some mental issues cause he kept making strange whining sounds. i mean, if you have issues like that, why the fuck are you going into a place where people expect quiet?

so i moved over to the left a bit where there were free seats. there was a gaggle of teenagers there. slightly less distracting than that guy that made "MMNNNNAAAAAaaafffff" sounds, but i'm pretty sure they were giving each other blow jobs or trying to do drugs, but failing. they were moving around so much and falling over each other, i have no idea what was going on. eventually, an employee went up there and told them to shut the fuck up, but in typical teenage fashion, the moment he left, they began to loudly whine about it for a few minutes.

the actual movie was alright. it was surprising because it was definitely less action than i thought it would be. i was expecting kill bill and i got... lots of talking.

i also didn't like how badass mothafuckas like the bear jew and stiglitz got so little screen time.

Guest JohnTqs

I LOVE this movie, and i'm going to see again this week. "I think this one is my masterpiece" -last line of the film. fucking absolutely

Guest Wall Bird

I still laugh every time I think about the scene with Hitler and his generals discussing the rumors amongst the troops that Donnie, The Bear Jew, is a golem.

classic Tarantino dialogue scenes, like back in the Pulp Fiction/Resevoir Dogs days. sweet voice cameos from Sam Jackson and Harvey Keitel. last 10 minutes made the movie. made me wanna blow the shit out of some Nazis on Xbox.

Guest Calx Sherbet

I LOVE this movie, and i'm going to see again this week. "I think this one is my masterpiece" -last line of the film. fucking absolutely

i saw it twice over the weekend. i really love this movie, definitely a fine tarentino experience

Guest JohnTqs

would you few who saw the movie say this is better than Death Proof?

yes. better than the kill bill's as well. and way better than resevoir dogs and jackie brown. i'd say it's his second best film, behind pulp fiction of course.

Every clip I've seen or heard makes me angry because I can't stand Brad Pitt's voice. That's really what I hate about him...his voice. He just sounds like a 12 year-old idiot in everything.

I have the same reaction to his voice. He is yawn inducing

Guest Calx Sherbet

would you few who saw the movie say this is better than Death Proof?

yes. better than the kill bill's as well. and way better than resevoir dogs and jackie brown. i'd say it's his second best film, behind pulp fiction of course.

never seen jackie brown, but i can definitely agree IB is right behind pulp fiction. pulp fiction being too damn hard to beat

Archived