IGNORED

Inglourious Basterds

lumpenprol

way better than resevoir dogs and jackie brown. i'd say it's his second best film, behind pulp fiction of course.

very skeptical of these comments, im waiting for a telesync to appear online!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest beatfanatic

way better than resevoir dogs and jackie brown. i'd say it's his second best film, behind pulp fiction of course.

yeah I wouldn't go that far. I havent seen Jackie Brown yet and I hated Death Proof so here is my rating.

Pulp Fiction > Resevior Dogs > Kill Bill 1 > Inglorious Basterds > Kill Bill 2 > Death Proof

yeah I wouldn't go that far. I havent seen Jackie Brown yet and I hated Death Proof so here is my rating.

Pulp Fiction > Resevior Dogs > Kill Bill 1 > Inglorious Basterds > Kill Bill 2 > Death Proof

seeems more reasonable but im shocked that you havent seen QT's best film

haven't seen reservior dogs, but this seems like it would be right.

Guest JohnTqs

haven't seen reservior dogs, but this seems like it would be right.

resevoir dogs isn't that great guys, it's way overrated in fact

oh yeah and kill bill vol 2 makes vol 1 its bitch

Guest beatfanatic

Pulp Fiction

Reservoir Dogs

Inglorious Basterds

Jackie Brown

Kill Bill

Death Proof

From Dusk Til Dawn

Well "From Dusk Til Dawn" was directed by Robert Rodriguez. Anyways, all I remember from that movie is Salma Hayek :)

Guest JohnTqs

Pulp Fiction

Reservoir Dogs

Inglorious Basterds

Jackie Brown

Kill Bill

Death Proof

From Dusk Til Dawn

edit: beatfanatic got it first

Guest beatfanatic

Pulp Fiction

Reservoir Dogs

Inglorious Basterds

Jackie Brown

Kill Bill

Death Proof

From Dusk Til Dawn

didn't he only act in from dusk til dawn?

he was also the writer along with Robert Rodriguez.

Guest atropa

I really think its becoming kind of cool to hate on Tarantino...

sure people can often be contrary, but I think also that as his body of work becomes more substantial it's opening up more space for critical (re)assessment. he has a signature style that's becoming more readily identifiable and people are responding to that.

i liked how tony scott saved true romance from what would been a terrible tarantino movie and made it into somthing special with quintz' script

Natural Born Killers was a Tarantino script as well and that kicked ass.

let's all take a moment to marvel at the supreme bad taste of CMA's sig

yeah its been discussed before. its from trashbat.co.ck i.e nathan barley. i guess you havnt seen it before?

i rewatched it yesterday and i remmeber this sig so i re-used it as it took me back to 2005.

but if it still makes you upset i will remove it. ez

it does strike me as extremely tasteless but it's not like i'd ask you to remove it. Free speech and all that. It is kind of symbolic of something inherent to the internet age though, where all visual history can be recycled for lulz.

Guest blicero

I'm not going to bother, once you've read the summary what's the point?

It actually seems that in the past 24 hours, the wikipedia summary has been edited for brevity. It's a shame really because it was very detailed.

that's true. I read a review of the Richard D. James album, and now i don't have to bother listening to it.

Guest blicero

i really rather stick a jalapeno in my dick hole than talk about Tarantino, but I really enjoyed this film. you will also enjoy it.

the only thing that could have made me enjoy it more was if I wasn't regularly taken out of the film by the disruptive and disjointed use of spaghetti western/grindhouse/david bowie music.

1943: Nazi-occupied France... (cue theme from Desperado... WTF?!!)

It is kind of symbolic of something inherent to the internet age though, where all visual history can be recycled for lulz.

exactly:

the rise of the idiots

i didnt get it when i watched it, then i spent some time in shorditch and it all made sence

Archived