IGNORED

Alan Wake (PC & 360)

karmakramer

Not sure how much you guys know of this game but there is a great introductory video to it that was posted today for GC... check it out...

It's created by Remedy the guys who made the Max Payne games.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched the gameplay demo for it, looks like its going to be awesome but its a bit early to get too excited as if i'm not mistaken its slated for 2010

Spring 2010, which is a bit out, but less then a year away.

Guest viscosity

looking foward to heavy rain even though i don't own a ps3. same guy who did Indigo Prophecy and had Angelo Badalamenti do the soundtrack

He always answers the same way, every time someone brings it up. He reminds me of Apple reps, and other such corporate cocksuckers.

He definitely works for Sony.

He always answers the same way, every time someone brings it up. He reminds me of Apple reps, and other such corporate cocksuckers.

He definitely works for Sony.

Tell them then that they are quite behind in my paycheques then! :emotawesomepm9:

I've been waiting for this since day one. I'm hoping this will be an important game.

But I'm longing for Heavy Rain just as much. Fahrenheit showed some amazing potential from a studio that wants ground breaking interactive story telling. I might have to buy myself one of those €300 PS3's for this one.

Anyway, I want these games more than any other. Surely at least one of them will be epic.

Guest my usernames always really suck

For some reason I was thinking of Alan Partridge.

Would you play an Alan Partridge game if there was one, WATMM?

looks a little 1-dimensional to me. Graphics look good though. Do you think it will have a lot of puzzles, i just don't think the storyline seems all that cool.

Guest abusivegeorge

Reminds me a lot of Heavy Rain, a PS3 exclusive game:

Yes it was, it was then ported to the 360 a few months later.

looking foward to heavy rain even though i don't own a ps3. same guy who did Indigo Prophecy and had Angelo Badalamenti do the soundtrack

ooh i thought it seemed familiar! Indigo prophecy was the shit.

Do they really need to verify my age to watch someone get a gun pulled on them? Ridiculous

Guest Calx Sherbet

out of any game being released this year, Alan Wake has got most of my attention. i'm very intrigued by it. and they were right about the comparisons to other things in media like Stephen King and Twin Peaks. i can see it so easily

Reminds me a lot of Heavy Rain, a PS3 exclusive game:

Yes it was, it was then ported to the 360 a few months later.

Not likely to happen.

Yeah, that won't happen. It will never fit on a dvd. Ever.

Archived