Most Dissapointing Aphex Track

boris

Guest ezkerraldean

most of the stuff on Classics gets extremely dull after the first 30 seconds

oh and aphex twin ft. photek & autechre - kicking mr bubbles lol

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

death fuck mental beats. when rushup edge leaked, i thought it was a hoax because of this title.

also, goodbye rute.

That'sbc it's called Death Fuck. But how can you not listen to that song andbe amazed at the complexities in programming? It's one of the morechaotic ones but it's also tight in a lot of ways. Any Aphex fanshould be able to appreciate it.

Goodbye Rute is like a remake of Sloth.. the lush Aphex ambience.. how could you nnotttt... meeebbbhbhhbhklfkffkf

i didn't say i didn't like the tracks. did you read the title of the thread?

Guest ezkerraldean

i think i might still have that somewhere... lol...

yeah, i have it. and that Coal In Ghost Out. fuck knows who they're actually by but they're not too bad

Guest my usernames always really suck

Filler tracks on all the EPs he makes.

Take the On EP. The original On, the mu-Ziq remix, and the Reload remix are the only tracks on those two EPs that are good. The rest of the tracks are just fucking repetitive noise that doesn't go anywhere for 5 minutes. And that "D-Scape" remix of On is fucking stupid as shit.

i think i might still have that somewhere... lol...

yeah, i have it. and that Coal In Ghost Out. fuck knows who they're actually by but they're not too bad

fuckin A. I once put together an aphex mix that had coal/ghost and a u-ziq song also. I didn't know any better at the time.

Guest Calx Sherbet

Take the On EP. The original On, the mu-Ziq remix, and the Reload remix are the only tracks on those two EPs that are good. The rest of the tracks are just fucking repetitive noise that doesn't go anywhere for 5 minutes. And that "D-Scape" remix of On is fucking stupid as shit.

i liked the d-scape and 28 mixes

death fuck mental beats. when rushup edge leaked, i thought it was a hoax because of this title.

also, goodbye rute.

That'sbc it's called Death Fuck. But how can you not listen to that song andbe amazed at the complexities in programming? It's one of the morechaotic ones but it's also tight in a lot of ways. Any Aphex fanshould be able to appreciate it.

Goodbye Rute is like a remake of Sloth.. the lush Aphex ambience.. how could you nnotttt... meeebbbhbhhbhklfkffkf

i didn't say i didn't like the tracks. did you read the title of the thread?

yeah, but not the subtitle. why would you get hyped or dismayed just by the name of a track anyway? you should do this with Autechre songs.. lol

Guest David R James

really, what kind of person would like to listen to a track named pigeon street??

apart from LUDD?

I used to watch the tv show 'pigeon street' as a child so it would be a natural progression to listening to an afx track called ' pigeon street'. Great track, light hearted little ditty, nothing serious about it at all, which is nice.

idk, maybe it's bc it's aphex and i know it will most likely be good? i can't remember not listening to a song bc of the title, though. song titles in electronic are pretty much meaningless.

Guest Calx Sherbet

all the strider stuff is awesome. it may be minimalistic and nothing like it is now, but i think it's deserving of a re-release (as funny as some of you might think that is)

ΔMi−1 = −αΣn=1NDi[n][Σj∈C{i}Fji[n − 1] + Fexti[[n−1]]

That's another one. When I looked up the track listing for the Windowlicker EP and saw that there was a track with a formula for a name I thought there would be something special about it. All I found was all the patches used to make Windowlicker mixed in a blender, though... along with some fucking around with a Mac app used to draw pictures through a spectrogram.

ΔMi−1 = −αΣn=1NDi[n][Σj∈C{i}Fji[n − 1] + Fexti[[n−1]]

That's another one. When I looked up the track listing for the Windowlicker EP and saw that there was a track with a formula for a name I thought there would be something special about it. All I found was all the patches used to make Windowlicker mixed in a blender, though... along with some fucking around with a Mac app used to draw pictures through a spectrogram.

Ha I actually really like that equation track. It's ballistic and whooshy. Why not eh?

Melodies from Mars is pretty meh, but we were technically never supposed to hear it, so I'll let it slide.

your a idiot

Archived