• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

these tab doodads are the shit, i no longer have to back track

oh btw, getting used to gen ban being below this forum now

just bring back that dark skin

and add a bunch more skins to try!

woo thanks papa

I just noticed the tabs aren't there when i'm in my mailbox, cuz it's under the members tab. Would be cool to have them in there (imo)

:crazy:

That's on purpose; I thought about that, but then the whole 'active' tab concept wouldn't make sense anymore if non-contextual items were listed on the other tabs...

these tab doodads are the shit, i no longer have to back track

oh btw, getting used to gen ban being below this forum now

just bring back that dark skin

and add a bunch more skins to try!

woo thanks papa

Working on it...

yeah, i hated it the 1st day but goddamn i think i like it, especially with the tabs. It's also cool that there is more moosic talk going on (not that I don't love me some gen ban). Just as long as wee keep the "top 10 whatevers" and threads like that to a minimum.

Please note that if you want to talk Aphex Twin, Autechre, Squarepusher, BoC, Plaid, Cylob, µ-Ziq, or Luke Vibert, we have subforums dedicated to each of those artists and can be accessed from the main forum menu or the dropdown list in the lower right on each page of the forum.

i wonder if continuing this means that as this particular section builds up steam .. that the artists closeted in their subforums will eventually become irrelevant through omission ..

heheheh

Please note that if you want to talk Aphex Twin, Autechre, Squarepusher, BoC, Plaid, Cylob, µ-Ziq, or Luke Vibert, we have subforums dedicated to each of those artists and can be accessed from the main forum menu or the dropdown list in the lower right on each page of the forum.

i wonder if continuing this means that as this particular section builds up steam .. that the artists closeted in their subforums will eventually become irrelevant through omission ..

heheheh

I don't think so, as the original reason the Featured Artists were "subforumed" to begin with was to keep discussion of those artists "pure", and when the inevitable release happens, it keeps the general discussion forums (whether it be General Banter or now General Music Discussion), free of mass threads about said releases. Also, it allows easier searching of threads and posts as stuff doesn't fall off the first page of those subforums as quickly as it would if it were mixed together.

I was happy about this subforum from the get go, but now after using it for a few days I love it! The music threads have doubled. There may be a thread or question that I would not have submitted to Gen Ban, but now feel perfectly comfortable to submit to the Gen Music. I think this division is wonderful! Thanks Joyrex.

You're welcome! I think it was a great idea, thanks to all those who suggested versions of the idea.

now we watch the new releases forum slowly whither and die ..-rubs hands in glee-

;-] :: [-;

Is there no way to cross post WATMM mixes in here, and in gen. banter? To get more exposure. I think WATMM mixes has been one of the best and most popular features recently.

Or wait....how about a "WATMM Mixes" tab up in the tabs sections? hmm hmm hmm ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

well, i am not sure where i am to say this, but hello. i'm new here. and this is my first post as your board's latest noob. i hope everyone is having a nice evening.

• 2 weeks later...

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: This is a bit old...

If you feel the reason for closing was incorrect, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it. Kind regards, We Are The Music Makers Forums Staff

Archived