IGNORED

Raster-Noton

Capsaicin

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not on raster-noton but i recommend checking out stuff on Coh's record label 'wavetrap', the PXP release especially i am a huge fan of. Its an album by one of the members of Farmers Manual and he invented his own genre of it called 'hardcore computer music' the description fits really well too.

Guest Super lurker ultra V12
Wow, really?

Is this CD for real?

This album sucks so bad.

Do not buy this CD.

Big waste of money!

I only bought this for track 4 which I thought was something really rare.

Turns out it's just some track that sounds like someone hitting a metal warehouse garage door with rocks for 13 minutes!

And the other tracks aren't any better.

They're all just random noise with no beats.

I could have produced this album on accident and it still would have been better than this!

What more can I say.

This album isn't even worth a 75 word review!

Guest David R James

Just been listening to UTP again, it really is good. I find it best with just the audio. great follow up to the insen live performance.

• 7 months later...

Can you fucking believe I'm just now hearing "Xerrox Volume 2" from Alvo Noto?

*ducks as 1,000 dildos are thrown from the mezzanine*

By chance, I started listening to the "Xerrox Monophaser"'s and was floored to my seat in disbelief. It's everything BT, A.C. Boutsen, Vangelis, Brian Eno, Merzbow, and Hafler Trio wish they could've done but could not get done in one place. I mean, fuck, the digital dirt, the orchestral swells, the bass drops...what a woeful 4 months it has now been not listening to this.

It's bloody good isn't it ! Xerrox Vol.1 is just as good ....

If you can get hold of this then oooh boy - http://www.boomkat.com/item.cfm?id=186743

Archived