IGNORED

A Gift from Sini

sneaksta303

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

edit - now that i think about it the only weird part was when benn jordan decided to take off his shirt due to how hot it was while playing guitar

haha seriously !! .. but now i think about it .. its probably something he'd do ... -too lazy to phSh benns head on shirtless 80's guitar poser ...

edit - actually if you are hot .. taking your shirt off is a good way to get sweat all over the guitar ... welcome to rusting pickups ..

-fertherekordistateagainthatihavenothingagainstmrjordanandhaveneverbeenpartofthatirationalhatemodagainstthepoorkid-

i usually don't like musicians stripping on stage unless they have the body for it, and benn was actually a bit doughy...

it's like Ulillillia got into the wrong drugs

You make an interesting point. Both have very focused fixations but I think they are on different ends of the spectrum. (Ulillillia being on the organized end and Sinicalypse being on the chaotic end).

Guest abusivegeorge

You are next Philip Glass.

Except theres a difference, you're not interesting.

BURN IS DEEP.

<3

joking dude, love you really.

It's like every interesting member of WATMM ends up getting banned in the end...

:facepalm:

Yes, Sini was interesting, wasn't he? Well, you'll be able to keep up with his misadventures via his MySpace/whatever...

well if fitting in means being like you, no probably not. you've got a point there, buddy!

make no mistake though: there's no hating from my side. just being completely fed up with the crap in this thread.

Dan and I were recently discussing how our attitude towards sini had softened over the years. He was a fixture here and it won't be the same. I can't see why sini got canned for making physical threats against people when I've done very similar things here. Joyrex's banning criteria just seem kind of arbitrary.

Guest abusivegeorge

well if fitting in means being like you, no probably not. you've got a point there, buddy!

make no mistake though: there's no hating from my side. just being completely fed up with the crap in this thread.

I do see your point, but honestly it's pointless even mentioning it, because you'll just get ignored or flame-baited on. Hence why I just keep out of things like this, and like you say, continue to post as I do.

Iain - I thought the same thing actually, about you and threats being made (mostly to joshier in the form of lols). I don't see why sini was banned, maybe it was because he hated me? Because I'm really important round here, right?

Lol.

I do see your point, but honestly it's pointless even mentioning it, because you'll just get ignored or flame-baited on.

well, that's the point, isn't it. differ and you'll either be ignored or flame-baited on. what's the point of this forum really?

answer: talking crap and some random inconsistent banning because the manager only likes a specific kind of crap for a certain amount of time.

i don't mind the crap, but please keep some variance. it gets boring real fast.

Guest abusivegeorge

I do see your point, but honestly it's pointless even mentioning it, because you'll just get ignored or flame-baited on.

well, that's the point, isn't it. differ and you'll either be ignored or flame-baited on. what's the point of this forum really?

answer: talking crap and some random inconsistent banning because the manager only likes a specific kind of crap for a certain amount of time.

i don't mind the crap, but please keep some variance. it gets boring real fast.

I completely agree with you, however the quicker you can come to terms with just accpeting that it's never going to change then the better this place gets, and there are a lot of awesome people on here. Join in with what is and accept what will never be, and it starts to become less boring.

Guest abusivegeorge

The thing is, if everyone stopped posting "lol" posts, then no one would ever know if anyone else found their post funny, and then the funny qoutes thread would be pretty shit too. If you can just accept others for what they are and just regulate yourself without having an altered mood on others posting life would be a whole lot better for everyone.

This post is meant lovingly (no homo) <3.

let's agree on agreeing. but one last point though: it didn't use to be this way, imo. and this apathy has some sour taste to it, which i find hard to 'just' swallow.

i'm done with complaining though. do with it what you like.

btw, joyrex is not in sini's crosshairs. I just talked to him on the phone. He said he's never coming back to watmm on principal.

i was really liking sini there towards the end but then his behavior seemed to resemble that of a stalker having a mental breakdown, on the phone with him did he appear normal or display any characteristics of psychosis beyond his normal craziness? i pointed out to him that his activities might be interpreted as creepy and he proceeded by threatening to kill me in various rapper proses.

i am sad to see him go but he definitely needed a watmm break at least for his own sanity.

edit: does he threaten to kill anyone besides benn jordan?

But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career.

LOL, i just saw this piece of shit movie. that line is probably the most interesting/entertaining/intriguing thing about the entire fucking film

he just needs help or a sense of understanding and acceptance

when i heard his rapping

listening to his raps was like listening to hulk hogan post match on crack,WWF hip hop, all bombast, his timelords track was shit, but i liked the guy give or take, he has skill, but he is severely impaired by his lack of understanding of his own self delusional granduer as has been mentioned

he was mc900foot jesus mark 2

Archived