IGNORED

Anyone got this track in better quality?

impakt

I'm quite stupid as I forgot to save the details surrounding the time and place. But basically this is a looped version of a short section that I re-did so I wouldn't just have to listen to a tiny section. The file was saved 22.03.08 so it had to been played out live before that at some point

i wonder if that really is squarepusher. The drums when they get all fucked up don't sound like squarepusher style. I some ways they do and I don't want to say it isn't him either, but yeah, interesting track.

i wonder if that really is squarepusher. The drums when they get all fucked up don't sound like squarepusher style. I some ways they do and I don't want to say it isn't him either, but yeah, interesting track.

No question that he made it. It uses his four favorite breaks - sesame street in the intro, section of think break, the worm, and the amen break. The intro is a dead giveaway, but it's not in that mp3. Also, the amen is the exact same one he used in Boneville Occident. And the time stretching sounds straight off of Go Plastic which came out the same year that this song was played by aphex. That drone fm sound is another giveaway...

Archived