IGNORED

"the human centipede"

Hoodie

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't think the idea of the movie works very well. wouldn't the person consuming the poop become ill from the bacteria found in feces? then the one person with a free mouth would just have a chain of dead people attached to his anus.

lol.

Let's go see this together.

Let's go do this together. Can you be the dead one? I think you'd look hot sucking on my ass, all glassy eyed and such.

Yeah, sure.

:wub:

autnv5jpg.gif

Guest abusivegeorge

i don't think the idea of the movie works very well. wouldn't the person consuming the poop become ill from the bacteria found in feces? then the one person with a free mouth would just have a chain of dead people attached to his anus.

lol.

Fucking LOL Paul.

Hoodie, lol also, you think far too much hun.

lol.

Let's go do this together. Can you be the dead one? I think you'd look hot sucking on my ass, all glassy eyed and such.

Yeah, sure.

:wub:

Lol!!

I'm right behind Sneaky.

Synopsis: Two American girls are on a road trip through Europe. In Germany they end up with a broken car in the woods. They search for help and find an isolated villa. The next day they awake to find themselves trapped in a terrifying make shift basement...

fucking lol,

*farts out rest of shitty plot"

Guest JW Modestburns

I would like to take a moment to reflect on how fucking awesome it is that it is acceptable to make a movie like this. 30 years ago this poop fetish film would have been impossible.

You have to respect the creativity people...

The picture shows a little bit about the concept's scientific integrity. Notice that the one on the right is fatter, getting more nutrition from the food, where the one in the middle is a little bit skinnier, and the one on the left is most malnourished. I don't think the bacteria thing is a big deal. The human digestive system is very adaptable and would learn to make the most of the shit it had to redigest. I think this would indeed eventually become one organism, slowly learning to work together through digestive willpower. I think it is a wonderful concept for a horror movie.

Guest my usernames always really suck

The picture shows a little bit about the concept's scientific integrity. Notice that the one on the right is fatter, getting more nutrition from the food, where the one in the middle is a little bit skinnier, and the one on the left is most malnourished. I don't think the bacteria thing is a big deal. The human digestive system is very adaptable and would learn to make the most of the shit it had to redigest. I think this would indeed eventually become one organism, slowly learning to work together through digestive willpower. I think it is a wonderful concept for a horror movie.

Yeah, only if you fused two people together, chances are each others immune systems will throw a fit and reject the fused tissue unless they've all the same blood type.

At least that's how it works with organ transplants...

Its only really fair if he feeds the first one poops and wee wee.

Edit: Fair...self lol

or, if the chain gets long enough, he could just feed the first one once and then connect them in a loop and have a perpetual poop machine! Suppose he would have to periodically inject them with nutrients though...

Its only really fair if he feeds the first one poops and wee wee.

Edit: Fair...self lol

or, if the chain gets long enough, he could just feed the first one once and then connect them in a loop and have a perpetual poop machine! Suppose he would have to periodically inject them with nutrients though...

Is it butts and fannies too? Or do they wee wee on the next chicks chin? And is no one else imagining the centipede walking, better still, running? Imagine someone farting right down your throat...that would be rubbish. You might cough back up into their butt which is only going to mean more farts.

If you shouted into their butt would they hear it in their head?

Guest AOOproductions

not to mention that they'll be pissing in each other's cleavage.

which is fine

BTW, the first one should be fed Lobster, a baked potato with sour cream and bacon bits, corn on the cob, steamed clams, and a side of drawn butter. That would be a wonderfully rich and rewarding shit. EVERYONES A WINNER! <<but mostly the first one.

And is no one else imagining the centipede walking, better still, running?

The surgeon fucks up their kneecaps so they're forced to crawl on all fours, and supposedly there's a scene where they have to climb up a spiral staircase.

Archived