IGNORED

Considering Metallicadude's Post yesterday

sneaksta303

Guest hahathhat

whether or not it was the best post ever, i don't think joyrex can save people from themselves via deleting the occasional thread

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn it! what's going on??, i've never experience XLT being down, strange is it OK if i hang in here with you kids? :pedobear: also can someone explain what MD did?

damn it! what's going on??, i've never experience XLT being down, strange is it OK if i hang in here with you kids? :pedobear: also can someone explain what MD did?

it's ok if you hang out here but only if you read the rules for 48 hours

Guest gnilagnig

Larn, wtf happened? watmm, well guess i may be poppin by here occasionally now to fulfil my MB needs. And i'm with Larn what the hell did the dude do? did he coma postin here too? was it his internets trickery that pooped it all up? minus 303 respect points metallicadude if it was him that codged it up.

he posted a long, paranoid-sounding rant about xltronic being controlled by hackers. he also pointed out that there were some weird, spammy links recently added to the front page of xltronic.com.

i think i was the only one who actually looked into it, seeing as how the thread was deleted, but he was right about the links.

it's probably a coincidence, but the sheer weirdness and timing of it is interesting.

xltronic secretly controlled by hackers, exposed on watmm, and shut down the next day, just after joyrex deletes the only evidence! imagine that :fear:

Guest gnilagnig

hmmmm well it is very odd, but tbh when i first saw zilty down i suspected dude of bein behind it. As for phobs, well i been postin there over a yr or so and have never seen him, i never gave him dosh either so who knows, anyways i'm here for the now.

Guest Scott Howard

I suspect that zilty had just reached its threshold of bullshit, mainly contributed by the dude, then it self terminated.

Archived