IGNORED

Polanski On To Catch A Predator

Joyrex

I get it! They spliced two seperate interviews together and made it look like Chris Hansen was interviewing Roman Polanski on To Catch a Predator!

A recipe for instant comedy.

I get it! They spliced two seperate interviews together and made it look like Chris Hansen was interviewing Roman Polanski on To Catch a Predator!

A recipe for instant comedy.

I get it! You're a fucking dumbass who does nothing but make pithy comments all day!

A recipe for instant banning*.

*Kidding, of course

Could someone please explain this video to me? I thought that interview with Polanski happened ages ago and To Catch a Predator was a new show.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

Could someone please explain this video to me? I thought that interview with Polanski happened ages ago and To Catch a Predator was a new show.

yes I am also profoundly confused by this. :mellow:

yes I am also profoundly confused by this. :mellow:

I don't understand why you guys don't understand. Do you think this feat is physically impossible. Or are you just trolling, or am just trolling? I don't know.

Archived