IGNORED

post pics of your cat(s)

Guest thanksomuch

Just domestic short hair. I remember them being described as torbies when we got them. Something about their patterns crossed between tortoise and tabby i think. I dont know.

Your cat has great abs.

:biggrin: :biggrin: yes

They have beautiful coats, and the pattern is nice too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Iain C

This furry fellow lived with me for about a year. Sadly his owner moved out of my house a few weeks ago so it's unlikely I'll see him again. He was a good boy, though. Loved to fight and piss. Those are the criteria I look for in a friend.

tumblr_m07zy1LSh71qesqgro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m04e4lbKWY1qesqgro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lzqo1dtUJ51qesqgro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m4yjbuIPzu1qesqgro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m37f6x20S51qesqgro1_1280.jpg

we don't know just yet; significant other's friend's boyfriend found him in a box with his bby brovers and sister under a bridge in texas. . he kindly brought them up and we got one and he now has a good home. her other friend has two (2) pure savanahs and they somewhat resemble this lttl oreo cookie, but i think he's definitely mixed (either/or). time will tell - we'll see if/when he stops growing. playful lttl runt tho and loves water. eat. sleep. play. be cozy.

Guest Babar

This is a bengal. I'm not an expert, but my cat just looks the same. Her name reads like Gigantea of the forest of Takota, I've got a certificate with her genealogical tree up to 7 generations. I'm not an expert in cat breeding but one of the criteria is to have black paws. Like your cat. So yes I'd say it's a Bengal. They're worth 700-800 $ but beautiful bengals can be worth 3000 $.

There fur can be of several kind : with spots (like yours) with "Rosettas" (dark spots with an inner pinkish spot) (mine is inbetween) and "marbles" (you'd say those are of a different breed). Nonetheless, it's a cool cat.