IGNORED

MCR Quarter with live drummers

markedone

I was walking back from class in the rain today, listening to Confield when I got to the bonus track MCR Quarter. I heard it as though I never had before, and noticed that it sounds like an epic orchestra of drummers going to town on massive drums. Picture massive fucking drums pounding out that bassline, and an array of tomtoms over the top. Then around 1:00 in some weird clacky wood blocks come in. At 4:12 some shakers bust onto the stage and spice things up with the shika-shika. It would be fucking amazing.

They should also give a Under Boac and Bbydhyonchord a go. fuck yeah

Guest Ultravisitor

seeing as its my birthday today, could somebody kindly pm me this track?

i've only heard it once or twice and it'd be a great way to end the day.

cheers!

I always imagine a setup like this at the start of Pro Radii:

YES thats totally what I pictured. And Pro Radii would be another one to cover, the massive bass hits that start the song would have to be played on an insanely large/crazy drum

Yes! this is a grand idea. They ought to get a parade of drummers to play it whilst dancing down the street in fantastic clothing at the carneval in Rio, Brazil

Archived