IGNORED

Female Producers

Guest headonist

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a bit of a thing for Natalie Beridze (aka TBA):

But mainly because her album Size and Tears is so lovely (though has probably only been heard by about 7 people...)

she looks well taste, where can i hear her stuff?

There's some samples from the album here - http://www.amazon.com/Size-Tears-TBA-TUSIA-BERIDZE/dp/samples/B000QUCZLQ/ref=dp_tracks_all_1#disc_1

It's quite an acquired taste (I expect a lot of people may hate it) and loses a bit of focus on disc 2, but one that I instantly fell in love with. It's like the IDM remake of Alice In Wonderland ... (and listen for the BoC track throughout all of track 40)

fuck me

that album is amazing

found it on the internets, but I have to buy this.

thanks mcbpete™!

Awesome, glad you liked it man! It's an incredible album to listen to on headphones when you wake up at the weekend. It's one of the most visual albums I've ever heard, in my just woken state laying in bed with closed eyes I can see a video to practically every track.

i wonder what sean would think given that it took 47 posts before mira was mentioned.

haven't seen many pics of her, her music is ok, nice sounds but not my kind of groove usually.

could there be a female version of say, phil spector? or is there something distinctly male about his particular brand of insane megalomania? (besides having a penis, that is)

I still need to get that box set of Delia Derbyshire's unreleased material.

er... this exists?

I heard a news article about it like a year and a half ago. I just assumed it would be out by now.

i wonder what sean would think given that it took 47 posts before mira was mentioned.

haven't seen many pics of her, her music is ok, nice sounds but not my kind of groove usually.

i meant this sean

autechre%20new%20band%20pic.jpg

yes i know. i bet he thinks she's cute, i wonder if he secretly dislikes her tunes.

Guest SecondaryCell

that topic supports marf's point.

I guess it all depends on what you're into.

I thought that Sadore's track MyEyesAreBleeding was fairly twisted, and klyxn's Cyora & Manie are dark, noisy and really beautiful.

I also loved the retro thing that PSGirl is doing - to me Computers has some Kraftwerk influences in there and Anisotropy reminded me of early Tangerine Dream.

Guest analogue wings

that topic supports marf's point.

I guess it all depends on what you're into.

I thought that Sadore's track MyEyesAreBleeding was fairly twisted, and klyxn's Cyora & Manie are dark, noisy and really beautiful.

I also loved the retro thing that PSGirl is doing - to me Computers has some Kraftwerk influences in there and Anisotropy reminded me of early Tangerine Dream.

sockpuppet.jpg

O HAI I HERD U LIEK GIRLZ

• 10 months later...

Archived