IGNORED

question about xlr8r.com

Muflontillah

So, two days ago I found a whole bunch of mp3s on this Xlr8r Magazine page ( www.xlr8r.com) with download links included

In the LEGAL section I found out that "You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or in any way exploit any of the materials or content"

so I have a question if I can get these mp3s and make one copy of them on a dvd, only for PRIVATE use, while deleting them from a hardrive where I downloaded them on to...

anyone?

So, two days ago I found a whole bunch of mp3s on this Xlr8r Magazine page ( www.xlr8r.com) with download links included

In the LEGAL section I found out that "You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or in any way exploit any of the materials or content"

so I have a question if I can get these mp3s and make one copy of them on a dvd, only for PRIVATE use, while deleting them from a hardrive where I downloaded them on to...

anyone?

Legally, you're not allowed to do that beyond the what the license xlr8r grants you for their use.

But if it's for private use, unless you're going to go around advertising you did it, and xlr8r or the artist involved wanted to legally pursue it... I think it might be OK.

yes It´s public.. maybe you are allowed to keep those tracks only on a computer from which you downloaded it, and that´s all. I left it..there are lots of other cool web pages from which it´s possible to get some free music.

Guest Franklin

just do what you want faggot

seriously...

did the recording industry win just now while i was in the bathroom AC slatering the toilet?

Guest abusivegeorge

just do what you want faggot

seriously...

did the recording industry win just now while i was in the bathroom AC slatering the toilet?

Lol, regrettably I think so.

Archived