IGNORED

Somethingawful Goons MSPaint Their Genitals NSFW

triachus

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

We are extremely gay I like to use it to make people feel a bit uncomfortable and unsure, I can gage by their reaction how comfortable with their own sexuality they are this way.

And Calx, I use "tis" often, I like that.

Guest Calx Sherbet

you two are the gayest

are you just patrolling this place like a cop with nothing to do? because it seems like you're just making uncalled-for attacks, toward people who did nothing to you.

what you did to me is to unrepentantly gay up my favorite place on the internet and few others seem willing to take a stand so i will

Guest Calx Sherbet

what you did to me is to unrepentantly gay up my favorite place on the internet and few others seem willing to take a stand so i will

oh noez, your precious internetz.

the reason no one is taking a stand is because they aren't immature

and i didn't do anything directly to you. i never even had anything against you

Guest abusivegeorge

They aren't willing to make a stand Irari coz there is nothing to make a fucking stand about lol.

Get the fuck out of general banter, search the internet for its definition and then come back, jesus christ.

They aren't willing to make a stand Irari coz there is nothing to make a fucking stand about lol.

Get the fuck out of general banter, search the internet for its definition and then come back, jesus christ.

No, IRARI does have a valid point. George don't get me wrong, you seem like a sweet guy,

but you and your chums are suffocating GB with love hugs. The majority of your posts fall into either unnecessary or msn/pm category.

Perhaps ever time you get the urge to post "Fucking lol" just walk away from the computer and go do 20 press-ups.

read the rules george

Archived