IGNORED

Cold Turkey Masturbates'

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest abusivegeorge

I have been through cold turkey withdrawals four times in the last year, hitting and then coming off the booze, on hard and heavy relapses. My last withdrawals occured 11 weeks ago, and I noticed a pattern with all of them. When lying off my withdrawals in bed, I would not be able to physically walk for maybe 2 or 3 days, my legs simply just would not hold me (I am an alcoholic btw for those newbies on here lately). I would toss and turn with the four horsemen (worry, despair, bewilderment, fear) coming at me from all direction, but no matter how horrible my physical and mental state was, I would get a boner maybe once an hour, and I would instantly lose the four horsemen and indulge my self in sexual fantasy, for these few minutes all physical and mental instability appeared removed from me. These tossoffs however, would not produce any discharge, but they would produce the most orgasmic muscular relief I have ever experienced through wanking, for minutes I would not be able to move as the feeling of relief surged all over me. Complete oblivion. I cannot understand why my body is put in this state through withdrawals, I guess it's some sort of coping mechanism, but it works magnificently, and wanks like these only occur when I'm in this state. I feel this could possibly be one for xxx.

Guest abusivegeorge

You really think it's possibly to dip back into puberty briefly? It certainly does feel like I've just found masturtbation for the first time, every time it happens.

haha i really dont think so. Most likely all your synapese/neurons et al are just ballin out of control in the meantime you flood your brain with dopamine or seratonin or whatever but your cum muscles all wonky so you come inside yourself and dont even know it until a month later when youre late....

Guest abusivegeorge

Shit that actually makes complete sense, coz I pissed out some come a few days later.

It would also explain why I feel extremely light headed and everything is really funny in my thinking when I'm withdrawing, I manage to turn bad shit into a funny scenario.

It certainly does feel like I've just found masturtbation for the first time, every time it happens.

all you have to do now is figure out a way to bottle that, and you're a fuckin millionaire

Guest abusivegeorge

It certainly does feel like I've just found masturtbation for the first time, every time it happens.

all you have to do now is figure out a way to bottle that, and you're a fuckin millionaire

If I could force people to drink for a long period of time then withdraw to experience what that feeling is over and over, I could well be in business.

Guest abusivegeorge

yeah, I've experienced this. It all ties into the fact that your nervous system was bound and gagged for so long that it took itself off the hook. Nature is a lazy bitch and if you're keeping loads of drugs, alcohol, glucose, or other things in your blood, she will gladly shut down facilities because you've apparently got it under control (called downregulation).

Weeel, so there's no more sauce and the sympathetic nervous system loses that suppression and you've got all those horrible symptoms but you can also enter tuss city. You were probably experiencing retrograde ejaculation as a result of the all the neurological disturbances (cum into bladder-->piss it out later).

Now, as far as the weird muscular relief/cumless orgasm--I've experienced that a few times in my life. My only guess is that it has to do with the all-or-nothing nature of neuronal response. The reason why you have a refractory period after you cum where no climax is possible is because the neurons all have to chill and reach back to potential. I think you're stroking through the refractory and pushing until you pass that threshold again and pop off that hunching, grunting "musclegasm." Since you invested more stimuli and potentially fired unique neural paths, the response was different.

Wow, that makes complete sense, and is pretty kool stuff. Amazing how the body works (or doesn't). Thanks man.

• 2 months later...
Guest abusivegeorge

I've noticed this also happens when I haven't had a wank for a while. The thing is I'm actually on neurlogical tranquilisers at the minute, and I keep waking up in sleep paralysis and I'm pretty sure these meds are the reason for that, they completely numb my nervous system. I think my wanking sensations may have lead me to realise the medication I'm on is causing me serious damage.

Cold Turkey Masturbates.

I've noticed this also happens when I haven't had a wank for a while. The thing is I'm actually on neurlogical tranquilisers at the minute, and I keep waking up in sleep paralysis and I'm pretty sure these meds are the reason for that, they completely numb my nervous system. I think my wanking sensations may have lead me to realise the medication I'm on is causing me serious damage.

Cold Turkey Masturbates.

repeating the subject at the end of a post is Fred McGriff's thing, please refrain from imitating him so i can continue to enjoy my favorite member

all your synapese/neurons et al are just ballin out of control

as i trained MD i back this diagnosis, although i must mention the status quo amongst MDs is "outta;" "out of" is considered a last vestige of the Hypocratic tradition long ago rejected by scholars of the Hulk Holganiac school. circa 199lol i believe.

this happens when withdrawing off of opiates too.

I've been told alcohol addiction is due to the fact it's transformed into opiates by the metabolism. Maybe the post-wank release of endorphin causes this extreme relief. :shuriken:

this happens when withdrawing off of opiates too.

I've been told alcohol addiction is due to the fact it's transformed into opiates by the metabolism. Maybe the post-wank release of endorphin causes this extreme relief. :shuriken:

let me clarify. There is no extreme relief from opiate withdrawals (unless you call the moment of orgasm extreme relief, but in my opinion it is far too fleeting to be called such), BUT, you get lots of boners and you cum in about 3 seconds.

Also, alcohol is not transformed into opiates by the metabolism. If that were the case, alcohol withdrawal wound not be potentially fatal if you are far enough along in addiction.

Dear Dr. xxx, I've been without marital relations for about three weeks, and the other day I pooped hard and semened a little in my piss, so I pooped harder and semened some more and blew a hemmorrhoid.

Should I be worried about the semen?

THX, 1-36.

Guest abusivegeorge

Cold Turkey Masturbates.

repeating the subject at the end of a post is Fred McGriff's thing, please refrain from imitating him so i can continue to enjoy my favorite member

bumlicker

Lol

there's been a lot of these threads as of late

This was posted about 4 months ago so it was most likely one of the first of a spree.

Dear Dr. xxx, I've been without marital relations for about three weeks, and the other day I pooped hard and semened a little in my piss, so I pooped harder and semened some more and blew a hemmorrhoid.

Should I be worried about the semen?

THX, 1-36.

THX 1138 was a great film.

You're probably just straining too hard.

Archived