IGNORED

How big were the last tits you sucked on? Your mom doesn't count

Rubin Farr

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enter a new display name

I'm seeing lots of numbers, but no pics.

TITS OR GTFO

Didn't you see the Chinese hooker on page 1?

The photos were taken so professionally with Lumpendrol's new camera, that Joyrex didn't suspect these to be from a WATMMer.

eugh lumpenprol she's nasty!

Aw, I think she's cute, she just doesn't have any makeup on. What do you think's nasty about her? I think I may have been in China too long so I've adopted their idea of what's cute (though I am partial to the tomboy look). She also kind of reminds me of a fetus with tits, and how hot is that? Let me try attaching a few cuter pics:

I told you they existed.

I know, I was a fool for doubting you! Though they are very rare and therefore make this girl quite in demand.

eugh lumpenprol she's nasty!

but also looks like she'd have a decent attempt at breaking your lower spine in bed.

Indeed...fun fact: she is the only girl I've come across in China who knows how to masturbate herself (at least, in front of a man). Most of the rest are like "why are you touching my pussy? And what do you want me to touch my pussy for? Ewww!" lol.

post-61-125790736698_thumb.jpg

post-61-125790738283_thumb.jpg

post-61-125790741976_thumb.jpg

she looks a bit downs-y... in a good way

actually she's a clever as fuck little con-artist from Anhui, if you show the least bit of naivete she will rip you off. She told me various elaborate stories to get money from me, including the sick grandmother, being disowned by her father, etc :emotawesomepm9:

you're an ice-cold motherfucker.... she'd have every credit card number in my wallet at this stage

poor downs girl with the sick granny :(

confession: the clothes you see her wearing in the photo shoot? She stole them from me the next day, put them in her bag while I wasn't looking, lol. Despite that we still talk by QQ (the chinese MSN). When all is said and done, the cost of the clothes she took is less than what it would have cost if she had charged me to take pictures of her. Plus she slept with me gratis. Have to take the good with the bad. But I know not to give her an inch or she'll take the proverbial mile.

Archived