UltimaT£ cHART bREAKER'S.

Dr Clitterhaus

off the top of my head

port rhombus

tundra

exploding psychology

schizm track 2 or whatever its called from greylord protection

quadrature

nb: list liable to change at any moment (apart from port rhombus and tundra which are always joint number 1)

• 4 weeks later...

where is u.f.o.s. over leytonstone?!?

a journey to reedham is missing too.

too lazy to pick 3 more right now.

That's what i mean, threads like this are fucking worthless, you can't encaspulate everything in a top 5. Or even a top 15. Theres other things that you like at different times and then it changes. Backdoor.Ranky.S is my favourite AFX track at the moment. So many threads like this here and they're all lazy and meaningless.

2: Tundra 2

:facepalm:

:squarepusher:

I like the bit at the start where the guy goes "So, you are the Americano" and the subsequent fuckbeat thereafter has been known to draw a wry smile. Like it much more than when it first came out. But i have a better stereo now.

I like the bit at the start where the guy goes "So, you are the Americano" and the subsequent fuckbeat thereafter has been known to draw a wry smile. Like it much more than when it first came out. But i have a better stereo now.

That would be Venus 17 [Acid Mix], and it is indeed a great track. Theres no such thing as Tundra 2

That would be Venus 17 [Acid Mix], and it is indeed a great track. Theres no such thing as Tundra 2

L O fucking L.

1. squarepusher theme

2. tetra sync

3. port rhombus

4. Bonnville Occident

5. exciton

okay kind of random but i love all of those songs a lot. I wish I could do top 10.

Guest Calx Sherbet

hanningfield window seems underappreciated

HI IRARI OLOL I THOUGHT YOU LEFT HAHA I'M GAYING UP YOUR WATMM HAVE A NICE DAY

Archived