IGNORED

live deep fried fish

keltoi

Guest beatfanatic

dude, you have a very narrow perception of the vast cultural span of the caveman. i suggest you do a bit of research before you confine caveman etiquette to your insensitive eurocentric views.

you racist piece of shit.

basically, the chinese are weird, and we should go to war with them over this poor defenceless fish, because we're true and just and righteous, and they're bad - and worse - commie.

goddamnit, why can't white people just admit their inferiority :facepalm:

never

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enter a new display name

hey theSun...do you think that animals should have equal inalienable rights as humans?

i think they should, why not?

So I could sue a dog for pooping on my lawn?

You're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling toward you. You reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping...

Is this to be an empathy test? Capillary dilation of the so-called blush response?

Fluctuation of the pupil. Involuntary dilation of the iris...

We call it Voight-Kampff for short.

Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before.

Not just his life - anybody's life; my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers

the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got?

All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

hey theSun...do you think that animals should have equal inalienable rights as humans?

So you'd be cool with a fish voting? Dogs watching movies in the cinema with you?

Interesting. Hitler's Nazi Germany was the first government to pass animal rights laws.

So you'd be cool with a fish voting? Dogs watching movies in the cinema with you?

you couldve at least used a remotely relevant example. dogs and fish would give a shit about those things even if they had the opportunity to.

you couldve at least used a remotely relevant example. dogs and fish would give a shit about those things even if they had the opportunity to.

I'm assuming you meant wouldn't give a shit about those things...?

Why wouldn't they give a shit?

So many reasons?

Theyre not intelligent enough to appreciate movies?

They dont have the attention spans or the memories to vote?

They cant communicate ideas or understand the concepts?

fucks sake, 17 year olds arent even allowed to vote.

So many reasons?

Woah woah woah...

Are you saying that animals aren't equal to humans? That's pretty discriminatory.

So many reasons?

Woah woah woah...

Are you saying that animals aren't equal to humans? That's pretty discriminatory.

Oh so are children not humans now too because theyre not allowed their full rights?

So many reasons?

Woah woah woah...

Oh so are children not humans now too because theyre not allowed their full rights?

Children are allowed their full rights when they mature.

When will animals be able to understand concepts of voting or participating in culture?

eating live things when not necessary is just silly.

not wrong, just silly and slightly stupid.

when i was in korea i ate some of that live octopus, and i felt like an idiot the whole time (though damn if it wasnt tasty)

id prefer eating things dead thank you.

plus i suppose i was raised with the old adage, "dont play with your food"

fish head is not tasty.

this whole "you arent cultured enough" thing is pretty silly and unecessary too....just like most cultures beliefs down to dining habits...i can respect plenty of asian culture but still criticize the shit out of it, just as id expect an asian person vice versa.

never. because they will never "mature" to that point. Its not discriminatory. Its just common sense. There's a difference between giving animals basic rights and integrating them completely into human society as a free citizen. There are already human laws in place that enforce the fact that humans should not have free reign to do whatever the fuck they want to animals because of exceptionalism.

Guest Enter a new display name

Hey guys, bacterias should have the same rights as humans.

What separates us, humans, from animals is obviously our conscience. There is no such thing as a fish that is able to vote, in case you didn't know.

Archived