IGNORED

my fiance left me

Guest petr

hey petra, sorry to hear you are going through a bad patch, i suffer with bpd too and quite frankly i dont expect anyone to ever put up with the amount of shit i can give a person. keep working, keep the creativity alive and come to england for a visit sometime, ill teach you how to smash through drywall properly.

much loves

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey petra, sorry to hear you are going through a bad patch, i suffer with bpd too and quite frankly i dont expect anyone to ever put up with the amount of shit i can give a person. keep working, keep the creativity alive and come to england for a visit sometime, ill teach you how to smash through drywall properly.

much loves

can you show me how to kickbox through a dry wall or is that the same technique :rolleyes:

stay of the Lithium, that shit eats away your teeth quickly.

uh but that is what is keeping me sane

Erm, yeah... teeth can be replaced! (not that that's ever likely to be a problem anyway.) Sanity's a trickier thing to put back together.

Petr, it sounds like you're doing an incredible job of getting things back together considering what you've been through. Just keep doing what you're doing now, and I gauruntee you'll find tons of people who will understand and relate. This thread has actually come up at a rather fortuitous time for me, as last night I had an experience which left me a little shaken and afriad I might relapse back into mania at some point, probably not in a good way. I've been self-medicating with music for the last five years or so, but I'm starting to think I may turn back to the meds if need be. I was debating sending this as a private message rather than sticking it out in the open like this, but seeing other bipolar members respond has been weirdly comforting, so I figured I'd do the same in the hopes that it would be comforting to someone else in a similar situation. I recommend channeling into your art as much as possible --I love it by the way! We definitely need way more of that.

Guest pantsonmyhead

my lady left me in low last summer

she was fine with the manic parts but coulcn't handle legitimate depression

since then I've tried to put all my negative energy into my art, and i't been more succesful than ever

the best part of advice i got though, that kinda hurt at first but has grown on me as an awesome defense mechanism:

"Fuck that bitch"

from my bff and mutual friend of my gf and I

and it's true

fuck that bitch

I'm a eat a sandwich and she can't have none

p.s. if you have bi-poloar brought on by social anxiety like i do xanax is a godsend

this is exactly what happened with me, he was fine with the mania but couldn't stand for the depression

Guest pantsonmyhead

this is exactly what happened with me, he was fine with the mania but couldn't stand for the depression

fuck that bitch

update

i feel worse than shit today

i took too much medication last night. not an overdose i just took my migraine pain medication which makes me sick. ive been throwing up all morning. the would have been migraine has been replaced with incredible pain. last time i take pain killer with anti anxiety. god fuck this :sad:

Archived