IGNORED

cheese pizza

Fred McGriff

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there's something about pizza... unlike any other food... just the mere mention of it makes me want to order one.

Totally. If it wasn't Valentine's, I would be ordering some after work.

dude. heart-shaped doughballs.

heart-shaped doughballs and no one to share them with :cerious:

Guest Adjective

i had to order a pizza. fucking thread

pepperoni all over, green pepper /onions left, sausage/pineapple(lol) on the right. i meant to get bacon instead of pepperoni but i collaborated on the order and lost creative control.

man, there is a cheese pie by me, the reservoir tavern, it is heavenly. margarita pie. plum tomato sauce, cheese, garlic and fresh basil. i would put it up against any pizza around.

they also have a tomato, garlic, bacon and potato pie that i have actually rubbed my penis on.

i had pineapple and ham pizza once and it was in this little greek restaurant a block away from the beach in clearwater, fl. they had a big sign that said "best pizza in town!" and i even asked the waitress if their pizza was good and she said it was.

it was terrible and i've never forgiven them.

edit: also, my b/f and i ordered cheesy bread to go with the pizza. it was literally cheese melted over a slice of bread--like something that stoners cook up in the microwave at home when they have nothing else left to eat. seriously, i don't know how that place had any business.

Guest Adjective

because it's the best pizza in town! (drug front)

a lot of my friends order from this local mom/pop pizza place religiously, and it tastes like unseasoned tomato paste, on uncooked dough, with that fake cheese that turns to plastic when you try to melt it. (drug front)

i had pineapple and ham pizza once and it was in this little greek restaurant a block away from the beach in clearwater, fl. they had a big sign that said "best pizza in town!" and i even asked the waitress if their pizza was good and she said it was.

it was terrible and i've never forgiven them.

edit: also, my b/f and i ordered cheesy bread to go with the pizza. it was literally cheese melted over a slice of bread--like something that stoners cook up in the microwave at home when they have nothing else left to eat. seriously, i don't know how that place had any business.

Greek food is often delightful; Greek pizza is universally terrible.

Fun fact; if it says "house of pizza" (at least in New England), it's code for Greek pizza place, and you should just order the gyros.

I'm relieved to know that some Greek pizza lives up to the level of goodness set by the rest of Greek food (even if it requires a hike to Ottawa)!

All the Greek pizza in Northeastern Massachusetts where I grew up had this hard, dense, incredibly oily and yet oddly dry crust and the worst quality cheeses. Eating that stuff regularly was soul-crushing.

on a similar note, i recently ate a turkish pizza (lahmacun) and it had cheese on it! terrible!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lahmacun

istanbul-ramadan-kebab-48-1000.jpg

I know a bunch of Armenians that swear Lahmacun is Armenian pizza and not Turkish pizza and they'd flip out right now even though they secretly visit Turkey every 3 years.

I usually have to say "I don't really give a shit, it's not pizza, stick 6 of them in my mouf right now."

/cool story bro

Guest RandySicko

they have mashed potato pizza here in new haven, it's pretty fuckin good

New Haven as in Sally's and shitty Pepe's New Haven?

.. Assuming you havent moved since 06

on a similar note, i recently ate a turkish pizza (lahmacun) and it had cheese on it! terrible!

I know a bunch of Armenians that swear Lahmacun is Armenian pizza and not Turkish pizza and they'd flip out right now even though they secretly visit Turkey every 3 years.

I usually have to say "I don't really give a shit, it's not pizza, stick 6 of them in my mouf right now."

word. Levant pizza, bishes. there's plenty of offensive names in food that have stuck nonetheless..

this dutch cake, for example, is called a Moorkop, which translates to Moor's Head:

bosschebol.jpg

supposedly named after the Moors, or Berber people in old Maroc. it's pretty explicit, right?

Archived