IGNORED

cheese pizza

Fred McGriff

here's a pic of pizza made a couple blocks from here, amazon. meat pizza, you can see the huge slices of chewy bacon on top

v0yjW.jpg

i've eaten that pizza before. and i have to say it was fantastic even though i couldn't really move for a couple of days after. awesome.

wait, how do you know where i got it from? it's from athena's btw.

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here's a pic of pizza made a couple blocks from here, amazon. meat pizza, you can see the huge slices of chewy bacon on top

v0yjW.jpg

i've eaten that pizza before. and i have to say it was fantastic even though i couldn't really move for a couple of days after. awesome.

you got an athenas pizza once before, years ago, when i was living steps away from athenas (you may have psoted about it in this thread, i don't remember exactly). you made it sound disgustingly delicious so the next time i ordered pizzas i ordered from athenas! i usually order from ali babas. their black and blue pizza is retardedly awesome.

v0yjW.jpg

you got an athenas pizza once before, years ago, when i was living steps away from athenas (you may have psoted about it in this thread, i don't remember exactly). you made it sound disgustingly delicious so the next time i ordered pizzas i ordered from athenas! i usually order from ali babas. their black and blue pizza is retardedly awesome.

oh cool! yeah, ali babas is great but expensive.

Bomb ass pepperoni and goat cheese last night ( the goat cheese is in addition to the mozzarella, for those keeping score).

I have serious doubts about British pizza... there, i said it. No offense to the mug cunts.

cheese pizza... seriously what's the deal?

most places i go to i get cheese cuz its waay cheaper. when the price isnt jacked up i get some dank toppings. olives and garlic are my favorite

I have serious doubts about British pizza... there, i said it.

hey, it's just pizza - dough base, tomato sauce, toppings... how different can it be? there is also a large italian community in england - e.g. bedford & peterborough have some of the largest italian immigrant populations in the country, possibly europe (due to migrant workers coming to the UK after WW2, largely to work in brick pits manufacturing er, bricks). you can get some seriously good itialian food over here - pizza included. the pizza I illustrated however was from your run-of-the-mill late night pizza/kebab/burger/chicken joint so probably isn't the best example.

I should have taken pics of the pizza before I ate it ... next time. PS, regarding the last two posted: The fat one with bacon looks like a tasty sinful pleasure that doesn't have much in common with traditional pizza but it's okay cause it's not trying to be authentic - but the other UK one looks just really bad like one from the freezer.

I should have taken pics of the pizza before I ate it ... next time. PS, regarding the last two posted: The fat one with bacon looks like a tasty sinful pleasure that doesn't have much in common with traditional pizza but it's okay cause it's not trying to be authentic - but the other UK one looks just really bad like one from the freezer.

i hope we're not going to get into some kind of weird "our country's pizza is better than your country's pizza" debate here.... it's only like, a food item. i'm sure there are bad and good versions in every country. as i said, the pic of the one i posted was not from a particularly great place, but it was nice...better than frozen anyway.

looks way too thick

Looks good to me!

makes sense.

unless you are having chicago pizza, thicker is not better. but what do you know about pizza, your name is eggs.

lol true but I said that cause of sneakstas love for big girls.

• 4 months later...

Bumped for the sake of killing that other thread.

In regards to the OP (can't remember if I posted in this thread) what the fuck? Go have a grilled cheese? You must eat some pretty shitty cheese pizzas.

My favorite pizza (that I have access to) is called The First Class; "Mozzarella, Gouda, Feta, Provolone, Parmesan, and Fresh Mozzarella with Roma Tomatoes and fresh basil on a garlic and olive crust". Sadly I usually by buy a Little Caesar's though, since they're only $5 for a large.

Either way, doesn't compete with the pizza I've had in Jersey.

Edit: I'm so sad because my father bought me several Roma pizzas recently because they were cheaper (instead of Jack's) and they taste like crap. Never buy Roma if you have the chance, they're cheaper for a reason. :sad:

prizza

Ha, I rarely say "pizza" anymore thanks to Dr. Steve Brule.

just to get this straight, a cheese pizza is JUST mozzarella.

any other cheese and it's a duo/trio/quattro/upwards formaggi.

Oh, well in that case, who the hell ever eats a just Mozzarella pizza? I always put Parmesan or doctor up a frozen cheese pizza with whatever shredded cheese I have in the fridge. Even then, I'm pretty sure most frozen pizzas have an additional cheese type.

just to get this straight, a cheese pizza is JUST mozzarella.

any other cheese and it's a duo/trio/quattro/upwards formaggi.

Oh, well in that case, who the hell ever eats a just Mozzarella pizza? I always put Parmesan or doctor up a frozen cheese pizza with whatever shredded cheese I have in the fridge. Even then, I'm pretty sure most frozen pizzas have an additional cheese type.

sounds like you are eating the good stuff bra

Archived