IGNORED

cheese pizza

Fred McGriff

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the most disappointed I've ever felt is when I've opened a pizza box from Pepe's in New Haven and it was just a cheese pizza. It's like ascending to heaven and all they do is just give you a pair of socks, shake your hand, and say thanks for believing in Jesus.

yes. but please tell the story. i mean did you even eat it?

ps. i hate breadsticks but i love to stick them in my mouth. still speaking metaphorically, right?

ps. i hate breadsticks but i love to stick them in my mouth. still speaking metaphorically, right?

It's the usual... you show up to a friend's house. They are having a party. You open the box and it's a fucking cheese pizza. Storm off to their bathroom, top shelf their toilet, never speak to them again.

It's the usual... you show up to a friend's house. They are having a party. You open the box and it's a fucking cheese pizza. Storm off to their bathroom, top shelf their toilet, never speak to them again.

if I had a dime for every time I've done that...

Pepe's is the fucking bizzomb btw.

Fuck breadsticks.

crusty, dried up and pre-packaged. dime a dozen, literally.

fuck doughballs too. little lumps of fucking nothing that sorta sound good on the menu but never deliver.

Fuck breadsticks.

crusty, dried up and pre-packaged. dime a dozen, literally.

fuck doughballs too. little lumps of fucking nothing that sorta sound good on the menu but never deliver.

This. Bennidito's, the only good pizza place in my town, calls them "beer buddies" and for some reason all my friends and my wife love them and have to order them every time they eat there. WTF? It's just a ball of flavorless dough! If it wasn't for the sauce they would be absolutely useless, and they don't really add anything to the sauce except some spongy texture and calories. Just get a spoon and a bowl if you love the sauce that much, jeez.

they serve the doughballs with garlic butter in my go-to place, and it's not even that garlic-y.

so you're having bread and butter as a starter. what is this, fucking cambodia?

I did that at a party where someone made homemade hummus... blandest shit ever! I went to the bathroom and stole cologne!

Archived