IGNORED

When people post this

jules

i don't know why but if someone makes a post and someone else agrees with it, they just post "this"

that bothers the ever living daylights out of me. damn it. argh. why do you do that?

do not respond this to this post. it wont be funny or original.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't know why but if someone makes a post and someone else agrees with it, they just post "this"

that bothers the ever living daylights out of me. damn it. argh. why do you do that?

do not respond this to this post. it wont be funny or original.

Hm.. To be fair there are things that bother me more. My slowly increasing weight, lack of ability to grow a beard, an hour and a half travel into work and home again each day.

I think I can live with 'this'.

Hm.. To be fair there are things that bother me more. My slowly increasing weight, lack of ability to grow a beard, an hour and a half travel into work and home again each day.

damn you and your rational logic

I'd just like to emphasize that people need not be irritated by the more pointless things in life. I think a well placed "this" can be quite nice sometimes.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I'd just like to emphasize that people need not be irritated by the more pointless things in life. I think a well placed "this" can be quite nice sometimes.

this

this

What he said ^

i quite enjoy being bothered by the little things

This is like the phenomenon of me enjoying watching Channel-U (A vomit inducing UK hip hop/grime music channel) because I find it so infuriating.

yeah it bothers me, just like doing nothing but quoting the original post bothers me, just like +1 bothers me.

i quite enjoy being bothered by the little things

im not alone! thank you.

carry on...

In rare cases its funny, in a few more its a kind of a statement and in most (like 80%) its a way of saying "I'd love to contribue to this forum, but don't care enough right now"

Archived