IGNORED

When people post this

jules

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Super lurker ultra V12

yeah it bothers me, just like doing nothing but quoting the original post bothers me, just like +1 bothers me.

i quite enjoy being bothered by the little things

+1

+1

I think the whole "this" thing is pretty funny and clever and is a good way to show you agree with an issue without having to paraphrase everything that was just said.

FTW pisses me right the fuck off though because its an abbreviation of a stupid nerdy phrase that is entirely grammatically incorrect.

Took me ages to figure out what FTW meant. I always thought it was "Fuck The World" or something. Actually I'd prefer if it did mean that!

I like 'FML' though. Somehow it can make a post funny just by tacking it on the end!

FML

It's like they can't construct their own opinions so they just leech on other people's posts because even though they have nothing to say they still feel like contributing with their presence in the thread anyway.

this

It's like they can't construct their own opinions so they just leech on other people's posts because even though they have nothing to say they still feel like contributing with their presence in the thread anyway.

I don't think it's the inability to think or form an opinion. I just don't see the point in re-typing something if I agree with it. I lurked around here for a long time not saying much because I thought it was pointless to just agree with what people said. Maybe it is, but I just don't care now? Plus in a forum filled with rolling lols, jazzbands and numerous other pointless posts/threads does it really matter if someone says "this ^"?

Guest placidburp

this

qft

I think posting "this" is more constructive then all the people who constantly post the songs they are currently listening to in the "now playing thread"... just fucking link me to your last.fm for fucks sake if you want to share your music with watmm (or create one if you haven't)... updating every 10-15 minutes with a song you are hearing is like updating watmm everytime you take a shit or have a bite to eat.

edit: well actually it seems like that happens on WATMM too, now just remembering we have a thread on "no wipers."

remember at school when a teacher asked the whole class to come up with an opinion.... maybe even a fraction of an opinion..... just some words that came from you.... something?

there was always one kid half way round the circle that pointed to the kid that answered directly before they were questioned, and said that thing, which i'll never fathom the depths of....

"just what he said.."

magical.

that^

remember at school when a teacher asked the whole class to come up with an opinion.... maybe even a fraction of an opinion..... just some words that came from you.... something?

there was always one kid half way round the circle that pointed to the kid that answered directly before they were questioned, and said that thing, which i'll never fathom the depths of....

"just what he said.."

magical.

that^

+2

Archived