IGNORED

Official Secret Santa 2009 Thread

Squee

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest placidburp

I'm still waiting for ebay stuff to turn up, it's very late though so I think I will send mine off tomorrow without the thing I'm waiting for.

I've just fallen foul of customs of the country I'm sending to. :facepalm: Will have to have a quick rethink and hopefully get it sent off on Thursday, but I doubt my santee will get it before christmas.

holy fuck idrn. grow up.

i'm still sending him a small present, he's giving some money to charity. my first wisdom tooth started poking out yesterday, i'm nearly there. suck my balls.

I just picked up a package from the post office...

mjqwymqznzmyyjywyje3ogflngewnthimmy2mmfjyte.jpg

Exciting!

mtvlztm5y2nmntjimmy1zmizntgzymnmztu1njgznzu.jpg

But who the hell is Toni P? I've been looking through all the adresses I've received from you guys and there's no Toni P and there is not only single participant from Holland? What's even more weird is that Toni P is thanking me for all my support??? Guess it wasn't the package I was waiting for? Or was it?

No, Yegg and I always split the names between us, so she always gets to pick my Santa and vice versa.

Turns out it's this guy:

http://www.myspace.com/pfnya

I have no idea who he is. He's not on my MySpace friend list nor on my Facebook friend list...?

EDIT: HAHAHAHA! Now I know what the fuck this is all about. Just forget I even mentioned it.

I just picked up a package from the post office...

mjqwymqznzmyyjywyje3ogflngewnthimmy2mmfjyte.jpg

Exciting!

mtvlztm5y2nmntjimmy1zmizntgzymnmztu1njgznzu.jpg

But who the hell is Toni P? I've been looking through all the adresses I've received from you guys and there's no Toni P and there is not only single participant from Holland? What's even more weird is that Toni P is thanking me for all my support??? Guess it wasn't the package I was waiting for? Or was it?

Omg Squee, you would make such a good Krampus!

Your expression is so menacing!

3fznou8puhuljfcnrbxeluo.jpg

Guest placidburp

No, Yegg and I always split the names between us, so she always gets to pick my Santa and vice versa.

Turns out it's this guy:

http://www.myspace.com/pfnya

I have no idea who he is. He's not on my MySpace friend list nor on my Facebook friend list...?

EDIT: HAHAHAHA! Now I know what the fuck this is all about. Just forget I even mentioned it.

Oh come on! You can't leave it like that, I'm intrigued! :rolleyes:

Dirty Protest wins at gift giving! Received a expertly wrapped selection of gifts:

1) Will Self's "Feeding Frenzy" -- really looking forward to reading this one mate! Cheers!

2) Raspberry Coconut Ruffle(s) -- Tried one on the way to my finals; delicious, although it was a bit frozen. (It's 8F :sad:)

3) Crass - "The Feeding of the Five Thousand" -- Haven't had a chance yet, but greatly looking forward to what appears to be some old punk!

Fantastic gifts! dick suck face girl approves!

post-4934-126102097478_thumb.jpg

PS. Mine will be sent out as soon as it arrives

Guest placidburp

Sent my package off yesterday. It's not likely it will get there before xmas, but hopefully just after, so sorry about that. Was waiting for some afx badges to arrive, of course they arrived today so it was too late anyway. grr!

How many people have received their gifts then?

Archived