IGNORED

what would you bring to a potluck

producer snafu

Corn and Pomegranate salad with basil, coconut oil and drops of agave syrup

Cranberry relish with orange zest, apple and drops of agave syrup

Horse radish and lime cashew sour cream w/ green onions and lemon for corn chips and dips ect.

extremely cute honeys

haha a potluck is just something you have at a party, it's where your guests contribute food by backing something or buying soda and crisps

Sounds like a secret santa. Never knowing whether you'll get salt in the face or a creamy surprise.

Still no idea what he's talking about btw

So it's like a picnic where strangers meet up and try out different recipes and see what they'd cooked up the night before? It's food dogging.

I'd bring cous cous and a bit of veg, some carrot sticks and some of those guatemmalla avacado dips (seem to be all the rage in the staff room these days).

I'm totally surprised that some of you don't know what a Pot Luck is.

Unlike what clit said, you don't meet absolute strangers, its usually with a bunch of good friends. Everyone brings a nice dish and you basically taste each others' food. Its good fun and it gets you stuffed like a pig.

potlucks are a very nice way to be creative and share with people.

i like pack-in picnic potlucks, where everyone packs up there goodies

and go's to a beautiful place in the countryside together.

Archived