IGNORED

The Flashbulb - Kirlian Selections - upon re-listen

superstix

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly. The haters don't even try to make it less obvious. That's why I post here, it is a joke. Or better yet, WATMM is a joke. I tried being a member of the community years ago and was consistently trolled for being a friend and fan of The Flashbulb.

i think if anybody came into this forum bragging or making light of the fact that they were friends with any popular idm artist they would get laughs. It's not because of the artist you have chosen to associate yourself with or what we think of his music, it's mostly the douchery.

After reading a lot of harky's posts on watmm, and then reading a ton of stuff from Benn Jordan's blog, it's very clear that they are the same person. They have a similar typing pattern, and have almost the exact same (online?) personality. It seems like on his blog he's always posting about something that's wrong, bad, negative, complaining about something, and everything just has a very negative/pessimistic tone, which is the exact same style and thought process that harky has to everything on watmm. It's not worth it to debate back and forth about 'if he's really him' because the conversation won't lead anywhere. I'm just curious if Benn Jordan is always this negative, if it's just something that unintentionally manifests itself online, or if it has something to do with his bipolar disorder. It's interesting stuff.

interesting , yeah i haven't read his blog but his tactics of pretending to be a friend is like 'How to make huge obvious revealing fuckups while trying to dupe 101'

the damage control attempt at least in this thread seems to have made the hole he dug for himself grow larger

when Clark's surrogate (or himself depending on how you perceived that thread) came in to post i think most people were more star struck by it, but if you aren't at the fame level of Chris Clark it just comes off as a little bit overly sensitive and not very flattering . It practically means you are setting 'google alerts' for your own band name and have a compulsion to click on any forum post talking about you

Exactly. The haters don't even try to make it less obvious. That's why I post here, it is a joke. Or better yet, WATMM is a joke. I tried being a member of the community years ago and was consistently trolled for being a friend and fan of The Flashbulb.

i think if anybody came into this forum bragging or making light of the fact that they were friends with any popular idm artist they would get laughs. It's not because of the artist you have chosen to associate yourself with or what we think of his music, it's mostly the douchery.

i'm gonna go ahead and say no, it's because it's flahbulb

Archived