IGNORED

Poo thread

Guest Enter a new display name

All of this could have ****ing been prevented if I had just brought my goddamn pee bottles!!!

Or, if you weren't a mental.

or if he had just used the bathroom at the cafe.

i don't get why people hate using public bathrooms. i love it. especially if they're empty and you can only hear the a/c going. it's fucking zen.

All of this could have ****ing been prevented if I had just brought my goddamn pee bottles!!!

i don't get why people hate using public bathrooms. i love it. especially if they're empty and you can only hear the a/c going. it's fucking zen.

High definition piss jugs.

It's not so zen if theres globules of shite running down the walls, encrusted puke behind the toiletbowl or an array og bogies smeared all over the door. No matter how zen the air conditioner is!

But aye, if it's a well cleaned public bog, it can be zen (especially if you have a Viz mag handy)

It's not so zen if theres globules of shite running down the walls, encrusted puke behind the toiletbowl or an array og bogies smeared all over the door. No matter how zen the air conditioner is!

But aye, if it's a well cleaned public bog, it can be zen (especially if you have a Viz mag handy)

i have never seen a bathroom in this state. the worst bathroom i've seen was a squat toilet that had no toilet paper or running water. it had no shit smears, nothing like that. but it was a hole in the ground. tragic.

still enjoyable from an adventurous perspective.

In a norwegian ski hut i was staying in, they had a bio system. The bog was simply a hole in a bench and below in the unfahtomable depths one could only see small white dots that were previously used pieces of toilet paper.

This is a biobog.

And the interesting thing was, it didn't even smell bad! Infact the smell in there was fairly nice. Incredible, Just incredible!

Worse was the latrine in a Bolivian police station. Never have a experienced a stench that curdled my guts and singed my nose hairs as there was there! In Bolivia, On account of poor drainage systems, people don't flush the paper down the toilet, but insted it is put in a bin. This meant there was a bucket full of shit paper overflowing in each booth, plus laying all over the floor. And they even charged for toilet paper! Now that's what I call shit!

i have never seen a bathroom in this state. the worst bathroom i've seen was a squat toilet that had no toilet paper or running water. it had no shit smears, nothing like that. but it was a hole in the ground. tragic.

I've seen some really bad stuff in my day, but mostly in mens bathrooms.

People do stuff like this all the time.

(nsfw and gross)

shitspray.gif

I've seen some really bad stuff in my day, but mostly in mens bathrooms.

People do stuff like this all the time.

(nsfw and gross)

shitspray.gif

yeah, i think all of these unspeakable horrors occur in mens rooms.

solution: go in women's bath rooms

NO - they are worse - ask any woman on here (all three of them, I think), and they'll tell you women's restrooms are far nastier than anything conjured up in a men's room. All the female workers at my job always complain about how nasty the women's restroom is, whereas by contrast, I find the men's room to be clean and orderly most of the time.

not always, but considering you usually have a plastic box full of used tampons right next to your head while doing your business, yeah i guess that could = nasty. It depends on the location really. I've been in some bathrooms that you could practically eat off the floor of, with full lounge and couches, nice sitting area, and smoking area. Also tables for those who indulge to do coke off of. But yeah, the trash is usually overflowing with various stuff, and there's obviously no urinals and more stalls which = more chance of toilet paper on the floor.

NO - they are worse - ask any woman on here (all three of them, I think), and they'll tell you women's restrooms are far nastier than anything conjured up in a men's room. All the female workers at my job always complain about how nasty the women's restroom is, whereas by contrast, I find the men's room to be clean and orderly most of the time.

that's a lie. women's bathrooms are definitely cleaner than men's.

that's a lie. women's bathrooms are definitely cleaner than men's.
I dunno - most of the women I speak to say that women's public restrooms are generally nastier than men's are. Also, have you ever been in a men's and women's public restrooms? I have, and on the several occasions I have, the women's has been just as or more nasty than the comparable men's room.

Are you sure theyre not just complaining? I mean, have these women been in the mens bathroom to compare. Some woman like to egsagerate stuff.

i once made a fool out of myself in a club by getting so drunk that i walked into the womens bathrooms, took a piss, i was washing my hands at the mirror with 2 girls either side of me, giving me odd looks, and i actually asked them why they had come into the mens bathroom, not noticing the fact that there was two of them and also no urinals.

Archived