IGNORED

LOST - Season 6

Rubin Farr

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enter a new display name

interesting that we've never seen stone cold proof fake locke is actually the smoke monster.

Low budget for special effects?

Guest theSun

any ideas why desmond ran locke over?

id guess because of what locke did to him in the alt timeline?

well, unless locke survives, i'd say it's because locke has to die, as he died in the "real" timeline.

i dunno wtf is up with sun's reaction to locke.

i missed richard in that episode, and ben. want more richard and ben.

also - is juliet jacks wife in the alt timeline?

When Jin and Sun were running toward each other, I was expecting the electromagnetic barrier to be turned on and kill one of them, which would ruin their reunion.

me too! i was almost disappointed when it didn't happen

When Jin and Sun were running toward each other, I was expecting the electromagnetic barrier to be turned on and kill one of them, which would ruin their reunion.

yeah, was that on purpose???

not a bad episode, certainly setting the stage for things to come. But why the fuck would Jin and Sun start talking English to each other? That's fucking idiotic.

yeah it was, but damn, jacob and mib in the past also talk in english, for christ sake they're gods. they hsould use telepathie or something.

i dunno wtf is up with sun's reaction to locke.

you don't know?? wtf, everyone that's being close to death had flashbacks about the island alternative life, so... got it??? lol i know it's a lame excuse but it's just the way it is...

Guest theSun

right but we don't know what sun is remembering, maybe they didn't show locke doing some whacky shit in alt reality and that's what sun is being crazy about. i mean i'm assuming she is remembering flocke on the island but i feel like that's what the writers want you to think.

Guest chunky

theres an old michael emerson interview where the interviewer suggested that damon lindelof was begging abc to limit the show to 4 or 5 seasons.

so... now we know why season 6 is shit. there wasnt enough material and they decided to play with the alternative reality concept from 'heroes' to fill the gap

Guest theSun

i like all the people that keep bumping this thread to complain about it while still watching faithfully every week. stop watching imo, go do something you enjoy

i like all the people that keep bumping this thread to complain about it while still watching faithfully every week. stop watching imo, go do something you enjoy

i agree but i also feel like the show was awesome for awhile and sucked me in. i was so intrigued by all the little nuances and when you find out they all mean nothing or they were going to make it up later, i kind of feel cheated. im still interested on how it ends. i just cant wait for it to end.

hey jedy wassup??

i wonder what happened if locke went outside the island.

would it be like the end of days or something, where all human turn into demons and start destroying the earth???

hey dude

hows things?

Guest Ominous

Just when everyone's going to be together again, Jack "suddenly" changes his mind and jumps off the fucking boat?! I get it, they won't all get together until the finale; but the writers are getting desperate to keep this separation going. Next time, one of them is gonna disappear in mid sentence just when Jack comes into scene; you'll see! :facepalm:

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

any ideas why desmond ran locke over?

id guess because of what locke did to him in the alt timeline?

desmond is aware of the alt dimension or whatever the hell it is. he also knows that near death (or extreme) experiences can help others see it too. i thought he was going to throw claire out the window or something but i guess he helped her in another way.

most likely he's trying to get everyone together again at the hospital

most likely he's trying to get everyone together again at the hospital

im thinking this too, and they wont be all together until they are on both timelines at the same time

Archived