IGNORED

which race are you most attracted to sexually?

Rubin Farr

some guys are still stuck in the past of being with the same race only, but to me white, black, asian, and hispanic girls are like the 4 food groups. you need them all to survive. who here is in or has been in an interracial relationship?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, my wife is japanese... but i had a convo with hr this evening, in fact where i told her that i didnt see her as a race of sorts, only that i saw her as the best pussy i've ever had. much to to the same as that jamaican girl, parisian girl, indian girl, canadian girl, aussie girl, turkish girl... all i want is bjork... is that too much to ask?

well, my wife is japanese... but i had a convo with hr this evening, in fact where i told her that i didnt see her as a race of sorts, only that i saw her as the best pussy i've ever had. much to to the same as that jamaican girl, parisian girl, indian girl, canadian girl, aussie girl, turkish girl... all i want is bjork... is that too much to ask?

arent you looking in the wrong place?

arent you looking in the wrong place?

umm nope. i like my girls like i like my baskin robbins... its all about the 31 flavours yo!

i'm probably one of the few here at watmm that have had sex with the 4 major groups *(latin, black, asian, and white). what would armenian be considered as, as i have had sex with on of those?

i think i've been attracted to black women more, but i've had sex with more latin girls since they were plentiful in my life! the most sex i've had with black girls was when i was stationed in norfolk, va.

(*denotes the order of which i've had had sex with the most)

I actually don't find asian women that attractive. I've tried. not enough there to grab on to u know?

slavic girls ftw.

\

man i was very close to having an affair with a Hungarian woman....unless you like to be dominated 24/7, and not in the fun kinky way, i would avoid.

lol

i've never sexed an indian girl... so if anyone has had sex with an indian girl, an armenian girl, and the 4 major groups, they have sexed more than me!

I actually don't find asian women that attractive. I've tried. not enough there to grab on to u know?

slavic girls ftw.

\

man i was very close to having an affair with a Hungarian woman....unless you like to be dominated 24/7, and not in the fun kinky way, i would avoid.

lol

thread does not read with race is most convenient to have an affair with.

slavic girls ftw.

\

lol

thread does not read with race is most convenient to have an affair with.

cry me a river

been with all four groups. what is middle eastern considered? black was the most fun in bed, i'm probably most attracted to anyone who is mixed something.

my wife was born in el salvador. hispanic women are mega hot to me and always have been, i knew i would eventually end up with one since an early age. i was in a relationship with another salvadoran girl in college for 4 years. she was half salvadoran/half italian. had a huge crush on one of my closest friends in high school, she was venezuelan. not only are hispanic women the hottest but when you get to know them they also seem to make the best mates and lifelong partners. just my opinion.

middle eastern/white mix can yield some crazy hot results. one of my exes is half iraqi/half italian and she was stupid hot. but completely insane. and very vane. dating someone that is stupid hot and they know it is kind of like riding in a motorcycle side car all the time. hot indian women are ultra hot as well. i used to not even see asian women as human beings (asian as in eastern asia like japan and china, not indian asia), they looked to me more like a different kind of animal, but i'm starting to come around on them, they can be pretty hot too.

women of italian decent tend to grab my attention too. basically you have to have the darkness. dark eyes, dark hair, good skin. yum. not into white women or black women. but all women are great. god bless them.

jPanesekoreanhongkongicelandicjamacancanadianslzvicindianpakistanilatinoohforsurfrenchkindofgirl...fufck i could raoe my wife..

close the thread. this is win.

Black, Indian, white, and Asian men are all attractive to me, especially Indian men. I've only been into a few latino/South American guys though.

Archived