IGNORED

uk terrorist attempts to blow up detroit plane

Guest chunky

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/6886600/Detroit-British-student-in-al-Qaeda-airline-bomb-attempt.html

The 23-year-old attempted to ignite an explosive device strapped to his leg

He then injected the syringe into something held in his stomach area, possibly a powdery substance, and smoke and flames quickly followed.

Confused, so he ignited something near his stomach, and his legs got set on fire?! How did security manage to not detet this elaborate walking firework man

it just sounds like a made up story to me.

'plucky bystanders avert terrorism by overpowering bungling terrorist'

me too, i have a very hard time believing any stories like this. why i found the film United 93 unwatchable on several planes of existence

'let's roll'

Guest abusivegeorge

Sounds like the kind of stunt chunky or hathathat would try and pull (and fail hard at)

You mean like when they got rejected at the interviews for 9/11?

lol, lamest terrorist attack ever. blacks make shit terrorists. you need to be a raghead to be able to pull it off in style.

LOL

Guest beatfanatic

man what is with it with these terrorists?

it's not like the US has ever killed innocent middle easterners.

there is no such thing as "innocent middle easterners".

After they had him handcuffed in the front of the plane I bet it was like in the movie airplane! And there was a line of people waiting to get their shot at him with boxing gloves and crowbars

After they had him handcuffed in the front of the plane I bet it was like in the movie airplane! And there was a line of people waiting to get their shot at him with boxing gloves and crowbars

Yeah probably

it just sounds like a made up story to me.

'plucky bystanders avert terrorism by overpowering bungling terrorist'

Sounds like the plot for the next Mr.Bean movie...

Whose idea was this? Blowing yourself up is one thing, but doing it with a bomb in your CROTCH activated by a SYRINGE of ACID is just too much. That kid really must have hated his life. And his junk.

Perfect ending to a perfect decade.

Archived