IGNORED

shower doors vs. shower curtains

Rubin Farr

so in my new place i'm back to a curtain and if fucking sucks! with a door you have a nice solid boundary between the water and the bathroom, i.e. less leaks, you also catch nice glimpses of your lovely lady soaping herself (or more if you're lucky). whereas with goddamn shower curtains, the floor gets wet and you constantly have a fucking ghost trying to push his way in when you're trying to get your wash on. so i say fuck shower curtains!!!

just bought a place

has rod/curtain

will be swapping it out since i can DO WAHTEVER THE FUCK I WANT, finally...

would like to do a full stall with a bench - but that's a complete overhaul (tiling work, etc).

so i might just 1/2 ass it for now and keep the tub/shower and just install a shower door to hold me over

shower curtains are gross as # Gender:Male

Guest abusivegeorge

i agree and i've never even had a shower curtain. I'm probably more annoyed than you in fact.

curtains are the best. it's like being wrapped in a womb.

LOL

Shower curtains are rubbish, but I could slip over if I was glued to the floor so sliding doors would scare me as I'd probabaly end up crashing through them at some point.

i remember in a few hotels in europe they had those open showers that are just part of the bathroom, there's nothing you step into, no shower curtain, no door - it's just totally open. It was way werider than it should have been.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

would like to do a full stall with a bench

is there any other excuse for having a bench in your shower besides the masturbate?

shower curtain nearly killed me a few times, taking showers with girls hungover/still drunk and walking passed them to do shit and catching the shower curtain with the side of my leg and pulling it down. I came like millimeters from breaking my neck on a toilet falling with the curtain tangled up like a womb net. fucking ex girlfriend starting laughing sooo hard before she knew If I fuct myself up, I was laughing too but it was so goofy it took like 11 seconds to become audible. shit was hilarious and apart of the many reasons I prefer shower doorz

i remember in a few hotels in europe they had those open showers that are just part of the bathroom, there's nothing you step into, no shower curtain, no door - it's just totally open. It was way werider than it should have been.

My downstairs bathroom has this "zany" set up, although I do have a shower curtain, just to prevent water from splashing everywhere.

The shower curtain is dark blue, which gives a nice cosy semi darkness whilst showering. Which is nice.

Yep, shower doors because of what Blanket Fort Collapse said (great avatar btw)

and yeah, don't like how the curtains 'stick' to you when you're trying to shower.

is there any other excuse for having a bench in your shower besides the masturbate?

yeah - to sit on and let the hot water relax you down.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

yeah - to sit on and let the hot water relax you down.

either that's just the lie you tell peeps at the hardware store or some mega turbo lazy shit

Guest Coalbucket PI

I don't mind curtains. My last place had a bath with a little seat in it and a shower but no curtain so you had to sit down and hold the shower over you , if you stood up the water sprayed all over the room. It was a bit shit, but sitting down in the shower is brilliant.

it's impossible for leaks to occur with shower curtains if you put them in the tub. on the other hand, doors can easily spring leaks if water gets between the door and wall, or door and the little trough that it rolls back and forth in.

my shower has sliding glass doors, and they keep coming off the track and the screw won't stay in right. therefore, they bother me and i wish i had curtains.

Archived