IGNORED

Squarepusher

Guest Calx Sherbet

Guest Calx Sherbet

so i'm sitting in the computer lab working on my global ed. powerpoint. My teacher said it was okay for us to listen to music while we worked. two or three kids in my class were very subtely trying to 1-up each other in music volume (using shit like country music, SOAD and linkin park). feeling irritated, i decided to play Greenways Trajectory, slightly louder than everyone else. My teacher told me to turn it down. so i did. after a minute or so, she said to turn "that noise" OFF.

everyone else kept listening to their music....

so i'm sitting in the computer lab working on my global ed. powerpoint. My teacher said it was okay for us to listen to music while we worked. two or three kids in my class were very subtely trying to 1-up each other in music volume (using shit like country music, SOAD and linkin park). feeling irritated, i decided to play Greenways Trajectory, slightly louder than everyone else. My teacher told me to turn it down. so i did. after a minute or so, she said to turn "that noise" OFF.

everyone else kept listening to their music....

pi.jpg

Guest Dirty Protest

I had a similar thing happen to me at school, on the last couple of days of a year we could put on music until I put on Frankenchrist and about three tracks in it was stopped and we were never allowed to again.

Guest Calx Sherbet

I had a similar thing happen to me at school, on the last couple of days of a year we could put on music until I put on Frankenchrist and about three tracks in it was stopped and we were never allowed to again.

lol, no one else was either? ha

Guest Sumguy21

lol @ tools who dont understand the genius of Tom's work

go listen to radiohead or whatever it is sheep listen to these days

You did the right thing by posting this here

• 4 weeks later...

lol @ tools who dont understand the genius of Tom's work

go listen to radiohead or whatever it is sheep listen to these days

You did the right thing by posting this here

It's so cute when the kids discover elitism.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived