IGNORED

Stinky Bastard

Joyrex

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, there's nothing sexier than barely pubescent idm geeks with inadequate hygiene routines rebelling against the oppressive evil of soap manufacturers. By page 2 the precum had soaked right through my pyjamas. By page 3 I came so hard I nearly knocked myself out, gushing my glutinous man goo over my face, hair and monitor. However, I won't be clearing it up as the human body has a remarkable self cleaning function and within six months there will be no trace of my crusting face omelette.

water would clean your spunk though wouldn't it? Come on chaps this isn't that hard to grasp. No-one is talking about not washing.

I concede. You do indeed know the soluble properties of my spunk better than anyone, my little fuck toy.

Wow, there's nothing sexier than barely pubescent idm geeks with inadequate hygiene routines rebelling against the oppressive evil of soap manufacturers. By page 2 the precum had soaked right through my pyjamas. By page 3 I came so hard I nearly knocked myself out, gushing my glutinous man goo over my face, hair and monitor. However, I won't be clearing it up as the human body has a remarkable self cleaning function and within six months there will be no trace of my crusting face omelette.

instead of rebelling against the forum? cum on that? cum stupid hard

water would clean your spunk though wouldn't it? Come on chaps this isn't that hard to grasp. No-one is talking about not washing.

I concede. You do indeed know the soluble properties of my spunk better than anyone, my little fuck toy.

Glad that's cleared up.

Glad that's cleared up.

with just water.

if you're sick of those extortionate soap prices, just make your own. that's what i do.

anybody interested just pm me and i'll run you through the process.

pm me first as my technique is more refined. If you're not satisfied pm plum by all means

refined? enlighten me brother rambo. he is my soap making method:

stage 1:

go to your local supermarket and buy the cheapest cheese you can (the milder the cheese, the smoother the lather)

cut the cheese into regular shop bought bar of soap sized rectangles (depending on your knife skills,

you may choose to whittle off the corners. this will give your bar a more professional appearance).

this will form the base or "soap skeleton".

stage 2:

whilst out and about on your daily toing and froings, keep an eye out for things that smell nice (or should i say... keep a "nose" out ;-)

preferably these items should be small or medium in size, big is too big!

once you have collected a pocket full of items, simply grind them into a fine powder using your step mum's pestle & mortar.

stage 3:

lick the soap skeleton all over (i advise you to do this after a meal or you may be tempted to have a little nibble).

place the saliva coated soap skeleton into a carrier bag (why not use the one you got from the supermarket when buying the cheese.it makes sense!)

empty the contents of the mortar into the bag. inflate the carrier bag, using your good lung.

you may need help with this next part, so if you have a loved one or a neighbour enlist them now. if you have neither a loved one or

neighbour, you'll be pleasantly surprised at how easily a stranger can be persuaded to lend a hand when you offer them a bar of your home-made soap.

this is the fun part... toss the inflated carrier bag as if it were a beach ball to one another. do this until you and your partner have successfully

thrown and caught the "ball" approximately six hundred times. if the "ball" is dropped, the count must be restarted. remember, the soap will know if you cheat!

the soap making process is complete.

stage 4:

now get soapy. soon you'll be as clean as a whistle...

enjoy your soap!

-plum

hmmm

my soap making technique isn't as refined as i thought it was. I'll forward you the pms sent by Yek, Ludd, abusive george, Glass Plate, Troon, adjective, Zaphod (on behalf of his cousin), encey, xxx, Yegg and Joyrex.

Guest leprechaun

What that guy is doing is known in the natural living communities as the no 'poo method. There's different variation of it - some just use water only, other methods involve cleaning the scalp with a baking soda/water paste, and still others involve rinsing with an apple cider vinegar solution. I tried it briefly (a combo of the baking soda paste and apple cider vinegar), but couldn't make it through the greasy/nasty transition period. Instead I've switched to a shampoo from the Indian grocery around the corner - figure it's a little less harsh than your standard commercial shampoo and the hair seems to like it fine.

For what it's worth, my hair never smelled bad when I tried going without shampoo. It just looked and felt nasty. I think going soap-free has merit (with the exception of hand washing when it comes to food prep, etc), but then I'm also a strong believer in the hygiene hypothesis.

hmmm

my soap making technique isn't as refined as i thought it was. I'll forward you the pms sent by Yek, Ludd, abusive george, Glass Plate, Troon, adjective, Zaphod (on behalf of his cousin), encey, xxx, Yegg and Joyrex.

So what you're saying is that even though your product isn't as good, your marketing campaign was far more successful than plum's, given the response you received.

hrmmm, watmm's first edward bernays ..

-0 edit 0-

*hopes he doesn't disappoint mosca*

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

This works great with toothpaste too. My teeth take such great care of themsleves now they've upped and moved out of the house

lol

... also i find when i exercise for long enough that i can sweat myself odourless, intresting innit.

odourless to yourself mate... :emotawesomepm9:

why are so many of your posts race related ezkeralldean?

Look at his avatar.

... also i find when i exercise for long enough that i can sweat myself odourless, intresting innit.

odourless to yourself mate... :emotawesomepm9:

why are so many of your posts race related ezkeralldean?

Look at his avatar.

We've had this conversation before chen. Everyone we encountered after the event was able to confirm that we came away with no smell. I am logical enough to have taken into account the idea that our senses could have become inured to the smell.

bizatch

Archived