IGNORED

Dragon Oriented Media

Guest Ambassador Scoob

Guest Ambassador Scoob

GENTLEMEN

Now that I have your attention, I must ascertain to my original topic as before preheaded in the title of said forumificator

THESE DAYS I FIND, in media, especially pop culture, THERE ARE SIMPLY NOT ENOUGH DRAGONS. Dragons are quite obviously going extinct. THUST WE MUST RESURRECT THEM

That is why I request you bring any form of media; Music, videos, photos, art, poetry, fiction, (Not creative non-fiction, fuck that) and anything else that could be called ART

To this forum.

STARTING NOW.

On top of this, said dragon must be green, and it must fancy badminton.

green-dragon.jpg

Guest Ambassador Scoob

great...

NSF Anything

post-193-12630399087_thumb.jpgpost-193-126303992751_thumb.pngpost-193-126303991786_thumb.jpgpost-193-126303994038_thumb.pngpost-193-126303994831_thumb.pngpost-193-126303995742_thumb.jpg

Yes I remember those avidly

They are scorched into my imagination and memory

Like a cattle brand, only more painful

Guest JW Modestburns

Funny you posted this on a night that I'm working on a animation of a dragon breathing fire and morphing into a market out in the old west selling ice cream.

My client told me that this is some sort of metaphor for the dairy industry crusading for its presence in the western market...

Guest bitroast

haha, someone needs to go to the effort of recreating that pic in real life. completel with accurate clothing (purple singlet/yellow pants), hairstyes and cgi dragon.

Archived